Tulpa Forums
[Misc] A Tulpa Checklist - Printable Version

+- Tulpa Forums (https://community.tulpa.info)
+-- Forum: Guides (https://community.tulpa.info/forum-guides--34)
+--- Forum: Resources (https://community.tulpa.info/forum-resources)
+--- Thread: [Misc] A Tulpa Checklist (/thread-misc-a-tulpa-checklist)

Pages: 1 2

A Tulpa Checklist - Chimchar458 - 09-22-2012

Edit: Alright, I made some changes based upon feedback.
-Time counts are now removed
-Added in suggestions and changed / improved some sections

As you may have just now noticed, this is my first post here. As can be assumed, I am also relatively new to tulpaforcing and the like. Anyway, the main reason I'm posting here is because of a checklist I made for other "tulpaforcers".

Without further ado, here it is: PDF Version | Microsoft Word Version

So there we go; it's just a checklist that compresses the sections of FAQ Man's Tulpa Creation Guide (as well as includes what else; a checklist). If you want to use it (in which I hope DropBox doesn't shut down the moment someone clicks it), g
o right ahead (I may or may not make a personality checklist later on, we'll see). If you don't want to use it, then don't. If you are using it and notice something awry, please let me know. Otherwise, good luck!

Also, as I should put here, I don't own FAQ Man's work, I only shortened / summarized his text. I do not intend on any copyright infringement.

RE: A Tulpa Checklist - Cawffle - 09-22-2012

This is nice and all, but you may come to find that faqman's guide is a bit overkill, and thus a checklist for it is relatively redundant.
Welcome to the forums. [smileface]

*adieu

RE: A Tulpa Checklist - QB2 - 09-22-2012

[Image: newtulpadotinfo_zps0e5e0e34.png]

RE: A Tulpa Checklist - Josh - 09-22-2012

"You forgot taste, and it's subdivisions-

-Well Done
-Medium Well
-Medium
-Medium Rare
-Rare
-Blue rare
-Alive

The time required for this stage ranges depending on the tulpa's size."

Don't count hours, yo. And welcome aboard.

RE: A Tulpa Checklist - Fillyfooler - 09-22-2012

>personality
>realistically 10 – 25 hours

[Image: 1304376955947.png?1305859987]

RE: A Tulpa Checklist - TulpaCouple - 09-22-2012

"I enjoyed the personality stage and all, but I don't think I could have handled 25 hours of hearing about myself. I suppose one would need a lot more if somehow their tulpa wasn't sentient for a long period of time, but being sentient and hearing the same traits again and again would get boring I think, I say do as much or as little as you and your tulpa need. It is mostly there to get you to understand who your tulpa is. If you get it and have fleshed it out and your tulpa seems to be responding, don't limit yourself to repeating it again and again. Don't stress, have fun, and enjoy your tulpa!"-Jaden

RE: A Tulpa Checklist - Chupi - 09-23-2012

Please get rid of the hour counts, those are hazardous. Also add "assume sentience from beginning" or "treat as sentient".

Apart from a few other nitpicks I have with FAQ's guide (doing senses separately, waiting until the end to impose, not narrating from day one, personality is optional, etc.), it looks fine.

RE: A Tulpa Checklist - Kadoh - 09-23-2012

(09-23-2012, 02:25 AM)Chupi Wrote: Also add "assume sentience from beginning" or "treat as sentient".

so much yes. I completely and wholeheartedly believed Lucifer would move and talk from the very moment I moved him, with no doubts in my mind. And you know what? He did move the moment I made him.

RE: A Tulpa Checklist - Linkzelda - 12-18-2013

This would be good for Resources, seeing how it's just a means for getting newcomers to get a routine going on. But it feels like this is the type of thing I would get after I made 6 easy payments of $19.95 if tulpas were marketable.

It's not really a guide, seeing how things are implied to stack onto each other even though it's clear anyone can start anywhere they feel is reasonable within their capabilities.

RE: A Tulpa Checklist - GGMethos - 12-22-2013

This is nice. A lot of familiar content. Unfortunately, I'll have to disapprove it as a guide because it's not really a guide per se. Resources would be a better place for this.