Tulpa Forums
Tulpa.info Humour - Printable Version

+- Tulpa Forums (https://community.tulpa.info)
+-- Forum: Community (https://community.tulpa.info/forum-community)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://community.tulpa.info/forum-lounge)
+--- Thread: Tulpa.info Humour (/thread-tulpa-info-humour)

RE: Tulpa.info Humour - Kiahdaj - 10-24-2013

You make so little sense it's almost scary.

Point one honestly should have put this to an end already--and it's not the first time it was said, either.
If you agree that beauty is subjective, then how could you possibly think that one thing could be objectively more attractive than another? Is it your opinion that they are more attractive? Well fantastic! No one is arguing that you can't have one of those. But to say something is more attractive just because you think it is, is idiotic.

RE: Tulpa.info Humour - Yori - 10-24-2013

Right, Kiahdaj, because you never ever say sentences that are actually just your own opinion. You've never done that in your entire life. @ this point it's just arguing to argue. In fact, it always was. "This song is so much better than this one" "OMG THat's subjective! Let's start a debate about this! How dare she say something is better than the other!"

Point one shouldn't even have happened. Why comment on it at all?

Although, it would be fun to rummage through your posts and see if you've said sentences here. Then I could be like, "Kiahdaj not only said these things, but thinks they're objective!" even though you never said that.

I hope you don't do this every time you see someone say something that's an opinion.

I thank you for the laugh.
I can always use some of those.
Please keep posting, Yori; you're doing a public service.

Kiahdaj, I don't appreciate you pretending like you were engaging in some kind of serious criticism and disapproval of a light-hearted conversation on IRC for laughs -.-... I will keep this in mind and never take you seriously anymore >.>

Oh no, I was completely serious, and still am.
I'm just done arguing with someone who can't grasp simple concepts. We both have better things to do.

But why? What's the big deal about my little non-squabble between Zero's tulpa and myself? It's obvious that this is more of your attitude in general toward me. Forget about the posts.

RE: Tulpa.info Humour - WaterSlinky - 10-24-2013

why so sad panda bear? Tulpa for life

RE: Tulpa.info Humour - Sands - 10-24-2013

This is the humor thread Yori. If you don't want to end up here, don't be so ridiculous.

(10-24-2013, 12:34 PM)Sands Wrote: This is the humor thread Yori. If you don't want to end up here, don't be so ridiculous.

I didn't mind being in the humor thread, it was only humor after all, but everyone else sure didn't treat it so light-heartedly. That's alright, I'll continue doing what I want, maybe even say things like painted leaf salad exists, and if people try to make a serious debate about it here again, I won't entertain the seriousness part.

Great defense to make it seem like you make sense, and were in the right.