Tulpas and body reactions

When i make a mistake, an error i will eventually over think gradually overtime the possibilities i've could done to prevent that issue or came up a solution and ended up exhaustingly stressing me out.

Knowingly, my tulpas will try and calm me down, eventually i will. Anyway, I noticed that most of the time where my tulpas gets really anxious and expressed strong emotions, i could feel one my limb quivering or trembling, mostly my arms but usually the sensation of weariness. 

Like recently, with my right arm, one of my tulpas was really worried about me that it made my right arm tremble. it felt a bit heavier and weary at the same time making that tulpa very tired.

This happened to me before, pre tulpa but i am curious does anyone else experienced the same thing? 

Body reactions depending the current condition of your tulpas? Even If they are not even possessing?

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

[align=justify]This has happened to me several times.

- Body shaking and trembling due to Piano's nervous emotions

- Feeling like I'm going to vomit due to Apollo's anguish[/align]

- My jaw trembling during a dentist appointment due to Apollo's fear

- Crying when they're sad, even if I'm not sad

[align=justify]Just to name a few. This hasn't really happened with Luxi, at least not that I've noticed.

[/align]

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

It doesn't happen so much anymore, but sometimes Annabell will have really strong emotions and it will shake my body, as if I'm shivering. Usually it's because of her expressing love for me. However, I have notice that most people's experience with such things is not as happy as mine.

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

I have a more visceral connection to Elise in this regard than my other tulpas, for instance, if she does something like swaying back and forth to a song I'll find myself doing the same thing.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

katrina{a tulpa that I've had since i was sixteen and may have been the result of a traumatic episode)will make the body laugh if she finds something humourous sometimes.

"October 1st 2014 8:00pm Central time US, unknowing innocent 4channer Mariothefatplumber known now as tulpamancer31 on these lovely  forums, has just stepped into a world of pure imagination and wonder,something that he maybe should have tried to understand a little bit better before jumping headfirst into, mario has crossed over into the tulpamancing zone, better known as section E,Subsection 14, and division 2 and a third, of the Twilight Zone."

I've experienced times at the beginning where someone would ask me something and my facial expression would be Ivy's while my verbal answer was entirely different.

I've had the body shake from emotions that Raven or Ivy were experiencing. I've also experienced bleeding arousal.

I've had Raven lock my throat up and choke me when I was drinking something she didn't like.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA