My Tulpa took my Exam

Aphellion

So I have a tulpa named Taylor. She's rather studious and likes to learn and do academic related things. I didn't create her with the intent of doing any school work for me but she does often assist with that. 

Two nights ago was a night I used for studying for my science exam that I took yesterday. Tay was helping me memorize some things and such and we just talked. 

Yesterday on the exam I arrived at school realizing that I wasn't as prepared as  I should have been for the day. I started panicking and Tay did as well. I remember seeing her pace back and forth with a panicked expression. She had an idea as to what to do. She explained to me that she was going to try her best to retrieve my memories of all of my relevant notes from the semester photographically. I had a feeling that this wouldn't work all that well.

As soon as I started my exam I felt Tay take possession. Occasionally during the test I would get blips of images of notes that I had taken during the semester. This continued throughout the entire exam. Once the exam was done Tay stopped fronting. I feel like the photographic recall helped with the exam. My science mark being in the 90s didn't have much room for error so drastic measures had to be taken.

Later on in the day. I tried reaching out to her in the mindscape and she was just sleeping. When I tried to talk to her she would just kind of mumble and go back to sleep. I figured I would just let her rest. Tay said she's exhausted and that it feels like she's having a hang over.

Do any of you have any experiences where your tulpa has been exhausted separate from yourself?

Oh, I thought we were going to talk about our tulpas taking exams for us. Well, my tulpa Tewi's studied and taken tests for me plenty of times, she's better at it than me.

While we do switching and not possession, early on they did get tired after fronting for a varying amount of time. When we very first started, like the first week or two, they would get tired after 2 to 4 hours and have to switch back with me. The next month or two maybe, they could front the majority of the day and would end up fairly tired by the end, while we don't normally get tired unless we've been up a lot longer than 16 hours. But after that, not really no, they can front for as long as they want now. Lucilyn's fronted for like two months straight before.

But yeah, when doing a new thing that takes a lot of effort mentally, it's not too strange to be tired afterward. But I will say, in my experience at least, you guys'll get used to it and it'll become a lot less taxing with time. Again, after a point my tulpas could front 24 hours and then the next day would be no different from the first, etc. That's also the point where they started waking up still fronting instead of it defaulting back to me.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

One of my tulpas, Summer, really pushes me to do academic work all on my own. She wants me to be independent on my studies rather being dependent on others.

Sometimes she helps me with my studies but that's when I have a hard time with it. On the other hand my other tulpa, Myrtle, likes to listen to academic stuff and loves being able to participate in schoolworks. Although, she only takes in front if she feels like it, most of the time she listens and studies via my memories.

For my tulpas being tired during fronting, that usually happens when they do heavy mental work. They usually feel tired and rest, they also exchange position to be the next one to be in front while the other rest. Same goes for me when doing exams. I feel to rest when doing thinking too much.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

Yeah..? You might be a bit too new to tulpas, maybe read some guides or something. https://community.tulpa.info/thread-general-tulpa-s-complete-diy-guide-to-tulpamancy

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.