Has anyone here really managed to hallucinate your tulpa in reality?

Carlos

I've merged a bunch of OP's hallucination threads together so we don't have a bunch of repeat topics from the same member floating around -Vos

My tulpa has made a great progress since a month ago in every way but I still can not see it or hear it as a hallucination. Apart from the imposition, lucid dreams and self-hypnosis What other technique exists to hallucinate?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, imposition is the definition of hallucinating your tulpa, here. Whichever senses you're imposing, it's still imposition. Visualization (seeing them in your mind) and imposition (tricking yourself to some extent into sensing them in the real world) are the main things we do. Hypnosis might be used to do imposition I guess? Lucid dreams are dreams not hallucinations, and anything else I can think of is either related to drugs or a mental disorder.

But I dunno, maybe someone knows another method, since I wouldn't have thought of hypnosis.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Like Luminesce said, imposition = hallucination. What you do to achieve imposition (visual, audio, or otherwise) would be the technique. Read the guides here on imposition techniques. If you think hypnosis would help, give it a try. I hadn't thought of that either.

This is something that could take a long time, so don't get too upset if results aren't happening as fast as you'd like. Experiment, be patient, work hard, and you'll see improvement eventually. I don't know if anyone will have any techniques outside of what's already in the guides, but it'd be interesting to see. And maybe you'll come up with your own along the way.

Good luck!

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112

QB's guide for a huggable tulpa has had great results. When QB was around they spoke a lot about imposition. It works, but it takes months for most people, even up to a year. I wouldnt make it your main goal of tulpamancy, its just a bonus.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

well, our visualization isn't great and we don't practice super often so it's nothing crazy-real, but we've done casual imposition all the time for a few years now I think. It's enough to feel like someone's there with you.. good for having conversations while doin stuff, but not quite hallucinating physical touch and stuff. sometimes mb. I guess we just don't really care to practice tactile imposition?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Here's the guide. It's pretty simple, it just takes a lot of practice. We don't have visual imposition down by any means, but tactile is improving. I've hallucinated his voice a few times. Full-blown imposition is a rare skill that I'd say most people don't think is necessary.
pr // discord: Heckhound#6112

Imposition works. My god it works. Not a day goes by I actually don't think back to when I could first actually touch my tulpas and they feel me doing so as well. IT IS STRANGE! Don’t get me wrong, if you put your hand to far down you go right though them at least that’s how it was, not anymore. From the start, I was trained on Visualization, this includes Imposing tactile feelings, audio, and seeing things that art there or adding them in. Though this has indeed taken one year. and that’s not even to get it perfect just to get it working. I've been doing this for 10 years and I (when i get time) am still working on all forms of imposition except seeing my tulpas/objects.

I will be mentioning how I've gotten all this in my guide once I have finished the visualization side of it... and organised all of the caricatures Might be going into details on practice method(s) because there will be more then one.

Imposing:

(Different for anyone)

Audio, I have to say personally is the hardest. Still working on it.

tulpas, easiest thing to do for me.

Tactile feeling of tulpas and also objects, this for me is important and the tulpas love it to as long as they can feel it.

Imposing objects. Not as important unless you want to play mind games.

Flare, kept up till 4am australian time, mind my gramma and such... please.

I do imposition a lot. I can’t remember one forcing session where I haven’t cuddled or snuggled with Pixie. It’s not perfect just yet, but I’m getting there. It’s something I definitely want to improve on, along with hallucination and Pixie’s sentience and vocality.

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

2) I make video game music (and I’m on my way to getting paid for it!)

3) I'm the host of Pixie and Follery.

4) I get along with cats better than people.

[01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100]