I draw Jester a lot - Want a blinky??

Pigxels

:EDIT: So I made these lil animated blinkies and I freakin love it. LOL If you guys have tulpa art of your characters, and if you have artist permission for me to do so, I can animate them to blink for you, just for fun. .D Just lemme know what you want. Wink, pause like the 2nd icon, or something yknow~

JBlink2.gif  JBlink3.gif

Me - Sooo I draw this goofball a lot. I got my first tablet in 2011, and the last pic I post here is his very very first piece. His outfit wasn't "right" at the time. The first pic here is the most recent one I'd done, in December. You can see how my art improved because the pic beside that one was my previous "favorite" pic of him, and that was done literally 6 years ago, lol. Damn son, dat improvement. Something about his design and colors (yknow the colors on this whole board which he loves by the way, lol) are just so fun to draw. His best moods - moody, broody, n goofy.

Anyway I added the first pic link in my sig so folks can see him. He's my only Tulpa. I had Jester since I was 2, as he started off an imaginary friend and nothing more. Time went on, and by the time I was 12, he was already fully fleshed out and a Tulpa. I just had no idea what he was. I'd been on a lifelong quest since then (I'm 27 now) to figure out wtf he was. He wasn't a ghost or poltergeist, and any time I asked him what his history was, he came up blank. He had no idea himself. Eventually, we concluded he was either a partial-personality, one that didn't take over my mind/body in a blackout, or he was a daemon. (I practice witchcraft and believe in the occult.) Buuuut after I just discovered this last night, we were both stunned speechless. Because absolutely everything about tulpas exactly fits him and explains why he doesn't remember anything.

He was created accidentally, over YEARS and yeeeears of slowly piecing him together. Little-me didn't know what I was doing at the time, but in the end we're both super glad we have each other. He's helped me through the hell I'd been dragged through all my life, and without him, I'd probably not be here. His original design was reminiscent of the Joker. When I first made him as a friend, I was watching B:TAS on TV, haha. In 2011 in college, I doodled a new design for him for fun, and he liked it and it stuck. His name was even originally Joker, but he switched it to Jester to give himself his own identity. In any case, that's our story together. I've never actually tried making a tulpa now, and I'm not sure I would... it just feels good to find a place where he fits and I'm glad I found a community. I'm so damn glad I'm not alone...

Anyway, I'm new and I paint. I host and make a webcomic that stars him as the main character here:

NSFW note, it's got violence n stuff. - The Deep Blue: Taboo

Jaster_Frost.png Jester_s_Spiritfly.png Draw_It_Again.png jcolor.png Title_Page.png

• My only Tulpa is - 

Jester •

~Art by Me~

You're a good artist.

That site requires signing up to view things marked as mature, which I'm not going to do. But just the pictures you posted are impressive enough.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

It's a comic site, mine just happens to be flagged NSFW. Folks who already have an account there n don't mind it tho can see it.

Thanks tho. c:

• My only Tulpa is - 

Jester •

~Art by Me~