Mental Issues and Tulpa Quantity Correlative Survey

Apollo Fire

I was curious to see if there was a correlation between a host going through mental issues and them ending up with a substantial amount of tulpas.

I created this survey to gauge the correlation. This is the first time I've used Google Forms for any sort of poll/research, so we'll see how it goes.

[align=justify]Here is the link. Thanks!

Edit: I added a fourth question. If you submitted before that, then please submit again. I'll probably end up discarding the responses from before adding that question.[/align]

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I feel like "1-2 dissipated tulpas" is a pretty steep jump, would've put 1 and then 2-3 or something like that myself. Still works fine though.

Lumi's depression was "atypical" and more filled with a lack of motivation and generally pessimistic thoughts than any actual suicidal or other stereotypical thoughts associated with depression, so I just put it as Moderate instead of Severe. It was still rather crippling, but I'm not sure it strikes the same urgency as the suicidal kind of depression.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

My depression was anxiety based, but I never had anything like major depression. Last school year was a really rough year however, and I was very close to completely losing my sanity by the end of it.

I have other characters that had the potential risk of developing into Tulpæ, but by the time that was a question I pondered I was already aware that turning 10+ characters into Tulpæ was a bad idea. Whether or not any of the other characters could have been sentient at one point or another is a difficult question I don't want to think about too much anymore. I personally believe I never gave any of them enough forcing time for them to develop into anything, and I had the mindset they were me and not individuals. I believe this mindset played a role in allowing Ranger to develop but held the other characters back.

I put 7-12 because that's when I think Ranger developed the most and I figured he was a Tulpa by the start of 2018.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account