Mafia VI: Spooky scary skeletons!

Quetzal the furdragon

NEW MAFIA GAME! This time it is 2spooky

Mr. Skeltal and his Skeleton Army want to take over the world! They've sent spies to infiltrate the humans, they look like people, but they've got a spooky scary skeleton inside of them in actuality!

Luckily, the humans have invented this thing called an x-ray, which scans a body and shows if there's a skeleton inside! Sadly enough, there is only one, and for protection purposes, the bearer of the x-ray's identity has been hidden

Additionally, there is also a wizard amongst the ranks that can, for one night, make a body calcium resistant, rendering it physically incapable of getting spook'd

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, count me in for this one.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

Oh man, this sounds even better than the last one. But I'm gonna let Mel be in this one.

I'm ready to get spook'd

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

I'll play. I guess I'll have to remember to come back here everyday. I usually just lurk weekly.

Care to elaborate if anything will be done differently on this game?

(also, remember to link previous threads in the OP)

Genius!

And I'm glad Quetzal is still willing to host, as I have no computer for the next week.

Oh, I'm in, of course. Let's see if I can lay low this time and not get killed at the very beginning. :)

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

##sushi

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

(also, remember to link previous threads in the OP)

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO' DAT. No seriously, there will be more and more games, and it'd just get cumbersome to link them all as time goes on.

But anyways, just to clarify to avoid confusion. IN THE EVENT OF A TIE IN VOTES, THE PERSON WHO GETS VOTED AGAINST FIRST DIES. K?

Also, yeah, we'll be doing that nokill thing as well, abstain is if you hadn't voted at all, but nokill is if you vote to not kill anyone at all. K?

NOW WHO ELSE WANTS TO GET SPOOK'D

Snuggity snooty, coming for that dooty

Joining- AS A RARE PEPE

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Well... I knida made myself an anime, spinosaurus pepe...

WWAa5bk.jpg

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033