Summer cherry and myrtle, Our diary and adventures..

nihi0145632

Hello! I am nihi0145632 or Nihi  for short and I am making our very first PR as requested and as a log for ourselves (Mostly for my tulpas as this will their personal space). Mainly, this progress report is just about us and our little shenanigans throughout everything. We can't promise anything GRAND but we'll see what happens. We might post something by memory, we can't promise any accurate data but we will try our best to be as precise as possible.

Firstly, a little Introduction. 

Nihi, me 

Hi! My name is Nihi. I've been into tulpamancy for about 3-4 years. If i remembered correctly, I heard about tulpas at around 2013 but didn't put much attention to it until the early of 2014's and started created my very own, just for fun. I have 3 tulpas, Summer Cherry and Myrtle

[Summer:], First tulpa

HI! I am summer! I am nihi's first tulpa, I was created back then back of august 14 of 2014 where I became who i truly am today. I am a pony a similar look to twilight sparkle really but throughout the years I changed my appearance. Nihi really likes them ponies,  kinda weird but cute ;). I currently have 3 forms, A pony form, my human form and gardevoir (because i kinda like how she looks like) and i interchange forms from time to time, but my primary is still a pony.

HEY!

sorry XD, Anyway I am usually active every time, usually confronting alongside nihi, but we all do that almost all the time. I am very curious and love a bit of an adventure of we call life. Also, I love chocolates.

[Cherry:], Second Tulpa

HII! I am cherry! I am nihi's second tulpa! hehe ^.^. I was created back then of October 31 of 2014. Well, to be honest i was actually created further back than that, back at the late of 2013 and early of 2012 before nihi knew anything about tulpas. I was created or wakened by summer. I am tulpa that was created by another tulpa. 

Like summer, I am a pony as well, originally my form is very identical to pinkie pie BUT later on i just change forms resembling one of nihi's OC and changed again to something What i really like and something fitting for me. 

[Myrtle:], Third tulpa

Hello everyone! I am myrtle, Nihi's third tulpa. I was created last november 24 of 2014. I was created from nihi's dream, I am a dream tulpa. Like my sisters, my current form is a pony but I do interchange with my human form from time to time. I am really timied and really not good at around new people but I will try my best to know you all. It is nice to meet you all >~<

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Log - 02 -07 - 2017

[Summer:]

Hello reader, I guess this will be our very first log. Today was a crazy day, not only it is valentines day (apparently nihi's university celebrate it big) but it was also a rough day for nihi. Anyway, I'll tell about that later I'll let myrtle tell about her day today. Before we actually tell our history or our other stories we just want to post what happened today.

[Myrtle:]

Hi, so as you guys already know today is valentines day, at least here, and nihi only sees it as another working school day, you guys might have similar opinion as well. Anyway, nihi's first class was free so he had a lot of free time on his hand until his next class. He spend all of it to drawing a sketch of me

It was really nice of nihi to draw me, i really feel sorry that i can't give anything to nihi other than our presence but at least it makes him happy. Anyway, since it valentines I recall nihi making a promise to let us to buy a cake for us to enjoy, since he tries to be a part in a festive that he actually annoyed at. So, after his drawing I just took charge, he seem fine with it and actually insist. So I just roam around the campus admiring the decors and the vendors. I was suppose to buy a flower to nihi as a thank you gift but it will just end up nihi buying himself his own flower.

So, after a little roaming we bought our cake and nihi went into a story telling mode why he is so bitter about valentines and questions why is it such a big deal here? Me, personally don't mind it at all as long as it is a festive of relationship and that doesn't actually INFLICT any harm then i am good and after that is just a long wait until nihi goes home.

I'd like to share something as well. After nihi's last class I notice that nihi was thinking a lot lately, that is pretty usual as nihi really thinks a lot to the point where it really hurts him mentally. So I tag along, switched places and just walk, nihi doesn't mind me taking over, he even insisted it. Walking to this bus stop, nihi was in deep thought, like he wasn't even focusing at all but i worry less that i just remind not to think a lot too much. I do not know exactly what he was thinking about that time but i could assume that it was about his future.

Anyway, a little bit later he asked about "Someone's" PR thread that I and cherry read earlier, I was intrigued and curious about their progress and how the tulpa is in front most of the time. Nihi asked if I want to try it, since it's really easy for us to do it and I immediately said no, nihi chuckles. I never fond of going in front for the longest of time as i do not see the use of it but I digress.

Going home, in the bus nihi was really deep in thought, Like I can feel a lot of negativity thoughts coming from him, there were positive energy thoughts but mostly negative as well. Knowing nihi, he can easily shrug it off but later on thoughts became more heavy and just gave nihi more pressure that we had to step in. I was surprised, that it caused him him to loose control for just a second and snapped back again, that never happened before, like no one was controlling the body for mere seconds. After that nihi manages to calm down and cherry was co-fronted.

It's really strange, i dunno if this is true or not, that given some pressure the host can accidentally flung itself backwards leaving the body with no pilot at all.

Also One random question

Is it normal for a tulpa to go in front whenever the host or the original is asleep but at the same is moved at the back?

That's all for now, Well be back with more tomorrow if we have something to share ;)

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

For the host being flung back with noone in control, I am not 100% certain but I do know people who have had similar happen normally out of stress. I recommend Nihi doing something to relax.

As for your question, a host is pretty equal to a tulpa, to where if they fall asleep not in the front, it's about the same as a tulpa falling asleep when the host is doing something. My first time controlling the body by myself was from Kyle falling asleep at night while we were co-fronting and somehow stayed awake. It was confusing and scary that first time.

Hi, I am Sam. LostOne's (Or Kelly's) tulpa, first one, started back March 16th of 2016. - https://community.tulpa.info/user-lostone

Ah I see, thanks Two-tailed-tulpa.  Since from the beginning it always happens that way and i didn't find some confirmation. In the middle of every night i keep waking the body up alongside with nihi, not only making nihi tired and me as well every morning, it still happens today but rarely.

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

Log 02 - 16 - 2017

This isn't much of a report just an like a small log, and i feel like i just want to share it here. Earlier, me and nihi almost gotten into an argument, although I'm really just tired seeing him being so hard on himself and over thinking a lot of things. It just not stress us as well but we feel like it is really becoming a terrible habit for him, he really takes things over the top and It can or might damage him mentally.

Scenario was him again drowning in thought of uncertainty, school and somewhat family related. Me, personally, I really don't want to get involve in this as much because it is really a personal responsibility for him to take care off but i had to step in this time. Nihi, "wasn't" doing too well, he was with his sister accompany him and knows how he's going through at the moment. As much as Nihi's sister show sympathy or concern he doesn't completely take it in.

I just said in annoyance and anger, that This was just too much and sometimes I just want to slap you just to wake you up! Felt bad actually, i didn't mean it though i feel like I have to say it, as it really slowly making him loose his grip onto himself and his surroundings even more. That's about it though really, nothing that big of a deal.

Currently in our progress, we are mostly practicing in better imposition. Imposing me Nihi, myrtle and Cherry (Vice Verse) outside or inside our wonderland for whom is in front.

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

@Summer: Hey back!

Hi guys! I think you are all cute!

Never heard about being flung back before. My current theory holds that strong emotions pull a mind to the front. The only exception would be stress induced dissociative events. Which I don't know anything about.

Host: I do. I have personally experienced derealisation events from heavy stress. But that type does not lead to loss of control of the body.

Yeah, someone will usually be pulled into an empty body. OBEs are hard for this reason.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

@tulpa

[Summer, Cherry, Myrtle]:

Aww.. thank you <3 :D

maybe, I can say that whenever we get too excited or felt immense joy, we or I can feel that our energy/presence is getting  stronger same with anger as well. When we get upset or feeling terrible we or I feel our energy/presence getting weaker but I am not 100% certain that one of us can be pulled or pushed from that alone, but your theory can still be a possibility.

LOG - 2/17/17

Minimal forcing progress because school is occupying most of my time. But we did a Personality test, Myer Briggs personality test, eeyup we did that just a fun activity to pass the time. Even though, myer briggs' personality isn't actually definitive answer for who you truly are I am still curious to what the results are since i didn't actually gave them a core personality to begin with. SO, I asked them if they want to take the test and they agreed.

First, I've taken the test before and had a results of ENFP -A and still got an ENFP -A from today so no changes from me.

Summer took the first try. Given that both of us are curious she eagerly answered the questions. Apparently, she's an ESFJ -A and by both of us surprised it actually described her accurately. This description and I quote, here , from the results described her pretty well.

"Consuls are altruists, and they take seriously their responsibility to help and to do the right thing. Unlike their Diplomat relatives however, people with the Consul personality type will base their moral compass on established traditions and laws, upholding authority and rules, rather than drawing their morality from philosophy or mysticism. It’s important for Consuls to remember though, that people come from many backgrounds and perspectives, and what may seem right to them isn’t always an absolute truth." 

maybe that's the reason why we tend to argue because we both are polar opposites :P 

Heh, probably. Anyway, Cherry was very interesting as how she answered surprises us three. She was the same as mine, ENFP (-T). The "T" stands for turbulent meaning she is easily influenced by her emotions/actions. We did not expected that she will answer differently than what we thought and how she is more influenced by others, fearing of how others might look her differently because of her choices. This is surprising as she doesn't show such weakness but she confessed that she did and still hide her emotions because she doesn't want to be seen differently.

[Cherry:] I admit, i do kinda hide them. I do get uncomfortable when things gets too tense.

Myrtle on the other hand is an ISFP -A. I honestly hardly saw any similarities between the personality description with the ISFP-A personality that is similar to myrtle, but that doesn't mean that she can be. One thing that intrigues me in the results said that ISFP-A's can be unpredictable at times as they reinvent and experiment with both themselves and new perspectives. Which is true with myrtle she is very unpredictable. I say, for a passive and shy girl she's much braver than summer.

[Summer:] HEYYY! 

Kidding ;p, Anyway that is all from us. Will be back if there's something interesting happens Anyway that was actually a very fun activity from us, we learned a lot from each other. Will be back if there's something interesting happens. Oh if you want to try the test itself here is the link, Personality test

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry