Visualization problems and lack of originality(?)

Cyclius

I'll write a quick update on my progress with my tulpa and then I'll make the question

I can't really describe how im feeling right now, it's a mix bettween excitedness, happiness, joy and confusion blended with a tiny little bit of frustration, all this because I'm getting responses from my Tulpa when I force

What I've been doing all this time is narrating, talking and asking things to my tulpa, I wasn't quite sure how to start working on it so I just talked over and over with my tulpa without expecting anything to happen. Of course, I always had my tulpa in mind when talking to it and always regarded it was a close friend

A couple days ago, at morning, I was at home viewing some photos of myself from three years ago and had the amazing idea of started telling the histories of how theese photos were taken. I went at it for about 2 hours non-stop, until I got the mother of headaches, my first thought was that I made way too much noise and somehow I got headaches from that so I decided to keep quiet for a moment, The headache stopped just as I went quiet, I then proceeded to say to my tulpa that I needed to go do some stuff (Something I've been doing since day 1 when finishing forcing) Just as I mentioned the name of my tulpa in my mind ,the headache went back exactly like before, the only thing that came to mind at the moment was that my tulpa was asking me not so kindly to keep my mouth shut for a while (Got to this conclusion because of the shier pain the headaches gave me).

That same night I forced just to see if I got any response, To my surprise I did get a response, but instead of the sheer pain inducing headaches it was more of gente head pressures (Different to the ones I felt when forcing before the headaches), the next day while forcing I got the same gentle head pressures, and today I got the same gentle head pressures and after a hour and a half of forcing I got punished with a powerful headache. It seems that these head pressures come up when I ask questions, Unlike the servitor I had at the age of 10 it wasn't only yes/no questions.

Im truly convinced that this headaches and head pressures are related to a tulpa

Also, I gave my Tulpa the name of "Naoki" and at the moment I may refer it as she (even tho the name "Naoki" can be used for both man and woman) I will most likely use "It". Because why not?

Based on the wall of text from above, what should be my next step?

Now here comes my question (sorry about that past bit, I wanna get rid of as many doubts with the smaller amount of posts possible)

Is it wrong If im not the one that made the physical apparence of my tulpa?

I have a really weird imagination, I can't make a physical apparence by miself mi mind just won't budge when I want to focus on this, but what I can do is pretty much take anything made by someone else and my mind would just start doing small changes and it would even be something really lucid when I focus on it

Due to this I thought that maybe just not giving it any form would be nice, But I would like it to have one. I went from not giving it any form to give it a really basic form (sphere, egg or cloud) but I just couldn't seem to keep myself focused in them

If I don't give the tulpa a form would it develop one themself?

What would be the best approach in this

And yes, I am aware that if I give my tulpa a form it is likely to change and im quite interesed into seeing how this will develop

Hi!

Before answering your question, just a detail: you're probably right when you say that your headache and head pressure are related to your tulpa, but I highly doubt that this is his-her way of saying "shut up" because tulpa are really attention sluts. (^^)

I've yet to meet a tulpa - especially in the early stage of development - who doesn't like being talked to, even if it's nonsense. It's simply the way one gets its energy and it feels comfortable for them - unless of course when they need some privacy but you don't need to hesitate talking to them, at worse they'll simply stop listening but it's quite rare.

ok, after this far too long intro, onto your question: it's totally okay not to give your tulpa a physical form because if you don't your tulpa will simply at one point choose one for itself, even without your input. Several of my systemmates did just that and they came up one day with a form of their own, one I did not create. And it probably won't influence the development in itself.

So it's totally up to you if you want to do it or not, I personally don't think that there is a right or wrong answer here.

Come and play with us! (creepy background music)

Due to the fact that Q&A is a public resource to people looking for specific information, it is not appropriate to include irrelevant information in a Q&A thread.

I see no reason why you shouldn't give your tulpa a form because you can't think of an original one?

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I strongly advise reading about image streaming to deal with your creativity and visualization problems.

http://www.winwenger.com/imstream.htm

Linkzelda also has a guide (the reason why I originally learned about this, thanks brah!), it might give you a few ideas on how to play with the concept a bit:

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-visualization-linkzelda-s-image-streaming-guide

Overall, it's something really simple and quick to understand, so I'd urge you to go ahead and at least try it out.

TheMagnificent7

Those headaches aren't just headaches, they are THE headaches. Thanks god they became less frecuent and instead I get a lot of gentle head pressures

It's a relief that if I don't give a form to my Tulpa it will just pick one for itself

tulpa001

My bad for the unnecesary bit, should I crop that out from the thread?

Im sorry, Im not a native english speaker, so at times it's a little difficult to understand it, I translated that "I see no reason why you shouldn't give your tulpa a form because you can't think of an original one?" bit using google translate but I still don't understand

RaveCrazedDave

Thanks a lot, I will undoubtedly try it out, My creative issues are not just with this tulpa thing