A question for those of you that have tulpas who are currently asexual

str8ng3r

was your tulpa's asexuality something you had in mind?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. was your tulpa's asexuality something you had in mind?

• they turned out asexual
    • that's how I imagined them to be

uh, well, appropriately Lumi never thought anything about my sexuality in the first place if that counts as.. one or the other, idk which to answer. Sex just isn't for me, but I understand other people liking it. Just seems like a sorta nature-y thing to me, no different between humans than any other animals. Except humans enjoy it more I guess, but anyways.. I just don't have those feelings, but maybe I "turned out that way" because my host never "imagined me being that way", so I still don't know which to answer on the poll lol

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I think they turned out that way? To be honest, I didn't even thought about my tulpas' sexuality until now, I think it shows how much I don't care about it ^^

I asked Graeme and he said that he doesn't care at all and rarely thinks about that kind of things. Ozzie doesn't really know at the moment I think, or at least it is what I understood (not vocal yet).

But I think that since sexuality isn't something that is particularly present in my mind, it isn't surprising that my tulpas didn't thought about it either.

Hey, I'm the host of Graeme (walk-in/soulbond) and Ozzie (tulpa).

The post you're reading was probably written by Graeme.

Sorry for our poor English!

uh, well, appropriately Lumi never thought anything about my sexuality in the first place if that counts as.. one or the other, idk which to answer. Sex just isn't for me, but I understand other people liking it. Just seems like a sorta nature-y thing to me, no different between humans than any other animals. Except humans enjoy it more I guess, but anyways.. I just don't have those feelings, but maybe I "turned out that way" because my host never "imagined me being that way", so I still don't know which to answer on the poll lol

It'd be that youjust turned out that way. Thank you.

thank you guys for your answers so far.

• 2 weeks later...