The SOUL’s Progress Reports.

DeterminedSOULs

Hello. This is Jay. I’m the tertiary host out of (currently) 11 consciousnesses. The goal of this progress report is to show our progress regarding switching.

Here’s the names of the people in our system:

Earlier today, Frisk (the primary host) attempted to immerse themself in our wonderland. Wasn’t able to use any senses save for sight, but they’re trying to work on that. Redacted. (Be prepared to see an unexpected amount of Undertale related themes here. It’s Frisk’s favorite game.)

Redacted.

They need to work on their immersion and forcing, really.

I guess I’ll write back tomorrow.

Frisk/Host, Chara, Pate, Avery, Indigo, Percy, Ness, Jay.

• 3 weeks later...

Jay here. Maybe daily updates aren’t our thing. Anyway, just came here to mention that about two days ago, Host had actually managed to switch. It only lasted about a second, and Host describes it as “that feeling you get when you’re nearly asleep then jolt out of it, but while remaining conscious of it and without the suddenness of the jolt”.

The way Host has been trying to switch so far is laying down, imagining they’re in an ocean which represents how aware they are of the outside world, and tries to swim farther down to become more immersed in the wonderland. The symbolism helps.

Hi, it's Chara here to present an update to those whom it may concern. Frisk is letting me (or, with my permission, someone else) take complete control over the body in the form of possession in hopes that this will aid in their attempt at switching. Frisk fell asleep possessed and noted that after a brief period of regaining control (because I was not awake), Jay had taken the wheel. Frisk also noticed that their toes and fingertips felt rather numb, and it was not from having just woke up. As of this moment, Frisk is practicing imposing themself outside of the body upon the real world due to being unable to focus on the wonderland. We will continue this until we have achieved our goal.

Chara again. Progress has been made. With enough forcing, Frisk can now physically feel (with the real body) if I were to touch them. It also seems that Frisk has successfully stopped fronting with some predicted side-effects. One of those being their lack of ability to focus or predict my thoughts/movements with the physical body. Basically, they are in more of a dissociated state, which is what we are aiming for. Their sense of proprioception has also diminished slightly. So far so good.