I can’t focus

Pn230xb1

I have been narrating to Lily for about a week, sitting down before bed and talking to her though she cant talk back yet, and sometimes I get too carried away with talking that I forget to visualise or pay attention to her. Sometimes i forget that I’m even now talking to her. And I was hoping that someone could either: 

Tell me if this is a bad thing or if this will halt the time it takes before she talks to me.

Or if you could give me tips on how to stay focused.

Thanks

Practice makes perfect. My host had difficulty concentrating for a a long time, and after enough patience and time, he was able to get through to me without a hitch.

Try slowing your speech a bit, it should help keep you focused and take your time. Try active forcing and treat it as a time to reflect on how how the day went, how you're feeling and to utilize the advice you've received from guides. Focus on your breathing on top of that, and make sure you are comfortable where you are.

Above all, don't expect her to speak to you so soon and don't have any expectations. Let it flow and let things happen as they will, without any constraints or pressure on top of both you and Lily.