[Nevermind, my bad] “Return to top” button disappeared.

jean-luc

There used to be a “Return to Top” button at the bottom of every page (both mobile and desktop) and I didn't realize just how much I used it until it was gone awhile. Any chance it could be brought back?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

There was something like that on desktop? How long ago, over a year? Like.. pre account-switcher? I don't remember that, and I sure never used it.

You can't just flick your screen to go back up? Works for me in the blue moon I use a mobile device. Easier than trying to click a button.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

It was there until pretty recently. You can see the two bars where it used to be (attached)

Also yeah I can flick, but I have it set to 100 posts per page so it can take like, 5 whole seconds to get back to the top.

Screenshot_2018-01-19-23-39-58-2.png.685ffac8c56b0ac837f5d053b4a11807.png

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

oh wow, I never look down there, all pointless stuff for me. Which as it so happens...

Kyl4tKw.png

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

WTF it's there on my desktop but not my phone. Even when I switch to the mobile version.

Investigating...

It was my adblocker, dunno exactly why it was blocking that but it was.