What does forcing actually feel like?

SquareWave

Basically, I really want to get my tulpa sentient. I’m still getting started, but I’m stuck on how forcing actually works. I’ve read a lot of guides, but I still find this process confusing. Does the tulpa actually reply themselves, or do I just keep on giving them things to say?

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

2) I make video game music (and I’m on my way to getting paid for it!)

3) I'm the host of Pixie and Follery.

4) I get along with cats better than people.

[01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100]

Basically: sit somewhere where you won't be disturbed for a while, relax, and think about your tulpa. Focus only on them. Talk to them about whatever you want until they start to communicate back, then you can begin having two-sided conversations. That's all forcing really is. They will respond on their own, and it's generally not advised that you put words in their mouth.

Just be patient and persistent, and they'll start to reach out to you when they're able to do so. Look for signs of communication that might not be so obvious, such as head pressures or sudden strong emotions.

Is there anything you're still unsure about?

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112

Basically: sit somewhere where you won't be disturbed for a while, relax, and think about your tulpa. Focus only on them. Talk to them about whatever you want until they start to communicate back, then you can begin having two-sided conversations. That's all forcing really is. They will respond on their own, and it's generally not advised that you put words in their mouth.

Just be patient and persistent, and they'll start to reach out to you when they're able to do so. Look for signs of communication that might not be so obvious, such as head pressures or sudden strong emotions.

Is there anything you're still unsure about?

Thanks! This was helpful. Actually, there is still one thing. Because of my lack in conversational skills it’s really hard to keep conversations going and to find topics to talk about. So it’s really hard to get longer forcing sessions. The best I can do is like 10-20 minutes, but even then it still feels like parroting.

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

No problem. I'm glad that helped.

As time goes on, you'll most likely be able to hold longer sessions. However, here's a tip for keeping conversation going: try to jot down topics that come to mind throughout the day, either on paper or on your phone. Doesn't matter. It can be random thoughts you had, something that made you laugh, or just a recount of mundane things you did that day. Then, when it comes time to sit and force, you have a list of things to talk about rather than just trying to wing it for 30 minutes. :)

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112

Hmm, interesting. I should try that.

Thanks for all the help!

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.