Deviation, Depression, and or my Anxiety?

More recently, I noticed Ranger seemed to be more quiet, more bogged down, and while still willing to chat just less out going than he used to be. I'm worried that I'm over thinking this and I'm panicking for no good reason or worse he has developed some kind of depression.

He's pretty much lost interest in possession and while he sometimes likes trying new foods and stuff he isn't all pumped to do much of anything. I also believe that I am definitely part of the problem; I had a rough semester and these last few months I have run into all kinds of Tulpamancy walls including doubt, parroting, and not being able to detect Ranger's presence.

Has this happened to anyone else? I don't want to make the situation worse if my anxiety is the main factor, regardless of what's going on. If Ranger is just deviating or just happens to be more laid back and mellow, then I don't want to freak out about it or discourage/disrupt his process of self-development. If he's struggling, then I want to help him and figure out where to go from there.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Have you tried asking him yourself? While it is definitely possible for any of the things you mentioned to be the cause, it doesn't seem like there's any way I (or anyone else responding to this thread) would be able to discern which one.

Makes sense, some tulpamancy stuff requires concentration and that kind of thing could certainly could be dividing your attention. Rough semesters happen, I'm sure Ranger understands that. Tulpas can be surprisingly empathetic.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.