[split] Progress report rules

You really should have a PR thread for your system though (or put this in it), it's a very complex system you have and it loses context here in this thread.

Just a progress report

You can start from anywhere, i started from day one. It can be used like a journal or jusy put your wonderland adventures there. You can do pretty much whatever you want, but warn for NSFW and META.

You can also consecutively post there but usually one a day is more than enough.

Thanks for the tip, but reading through those rules, I came across one that's a pretty big deal breaker since it more or less prohibits NSFW things.

I wasn't aware of the rule itself, but I've redacted the link above to avoid offending anyone.

So yeah, I think we'll play it safe by avoiding to post updates there, because our worlds deal with mature themes all the time.

I think you can to some extent with [spoiler ] or [hidden ] but yeah, do you think you couldn't post an external link like you did?

NSFW is allowed if it's on topic (ie the thread title has a warning) or in a Progress Report that either has a NSFW warning of some kind in the title or preceding the NSFW posts, preferably but not necessarily in spoiler or hidden tags.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Rule: No posting of explicit material, and no posting of 'mature' sex-related content except in the appropriate areas.

Actually the Pr board says the following:

>Discussion of adult topics such as sexuality is permitted, so long as you handle it maturely and don't get overly explicit. Mentioning your tulpa's feelings about their sexuality is okay for instance; >talking about dirty things you did or would do with your tulpa or host is not. If a mildly explicit description is justifiably needed, it should be placed inside [hidden] tags.

And while it doesn't mention violence, that too is a part of our inner world in some aspects. So, really, rather than second-guess or censor ourselves, it's way better to keep these things on our blog and have people visit it on their own accord instead.

Again, NSFW/etc. has to be something people can avoid if unwilling to see. But going around posting explicit stuff anywhere can be in bad taste. Outright censoring to the point of removal, in mosts' opinions, is worse. If you link it, just say it's NSFW and people will know what they're getting into. Same with hidden tags, probably.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.