ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ two are better than one - tulpa progress.

ratwings

• hello there! •

my name is ratwings and i finally decided to make an account on this website.

i’ve been interested in tulpae for many years, and have had my own for a tiny bit.

my wonderful tulpa has helped me with so much already, and it’s lead to me becoming extremely thankful and continuing to work to further my progress.

my tulpa is a small white mouse/rat hybrid who goes by the name “sylvia” who occasionally wears a baby pink bow around her neck. she tends to sit on my shoulder while i walk or hangs onto my shirt. she’s absolutely wonderful to me and helps me through most of my issues in my life, though we would be here all day if i sat here and gushed about her. 

my main goal here is to try and focus a bit harder and begin to hear and visualize her better, such as most others are doing. i will be using this thread to actually put a start to my progress.

thank you! it’s nice to meet you all. •

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ?

That frickin' mouse in the title is very cute. Oh, and good luck.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.