Any finns around?

Weer

We have the local forum at www.tulpa.palstani.com which you all are probably aware of, but it's quite dead nowadays and consists mostly of underage and/or those who cannot read/write english that well to follow this one. I recognize few nicknames that appear also in here.

I recently turned 30 and only a while ago heard about tulpae. I haven't had the time to create one yet as it's been quite hectic, wouldn't do justice to tulpa, but I've read and researched quite a bit about the subject and feel ready to start :)

I've created a #tulpa.fi channel on irc.tulpa.im if anyone's interested to join? There's also a local chatzy room mentioned on the finnish forum, but it's quite inactive and frankly, I prefer IRC over that due to usability.

I am :D just saying it in English lol.

I'm not really active on the Finnish forum, as this forum has so much better guides for creating tulpae. But it has helped really much! I'm almost 17 now, and I've been tulpaforcing actively and passively for almost half a year now.

(Pistän nopeesti jotain suomeks koska voin :D)

~Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore~

• 2 weeks later...

Mä vain fiittaan ja ryyppäilen nykyään, anteeksi. Krapulassa neppaan kusisella leluautolla ja vieläpä ihan tosissani.

I hope your salary can match the expenses in this business and elsewhere.

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money