Future or Current Professions.

Cinemaphobe

I'm curious about the dream careers (or current careers) of the users of this site. Feel free to include your tulpas dream careers (or even current careers if they have one lol)

I want to be a Neurosurgeon in order to save lives and learn more about the brain and how it functions hands-on.

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't even know at this point. One day I want to be a psychologist, another day a professional musician, and so on.

Melody: Can I just say that being a neurosurgeon sounds AWESOME!?

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

I would enjoy writing a novel or two, or owning a 3rd-party gaming company, but both those things tend to be 'for fun' careers that won't support you unless you have significant success with them. Currently getting into editing is my intention.

...And I'm sure somewhere a radical feminist is raving, but housewife actually seems like the sort of thing I would enjoy as well.

-Missy

I never really got out of that "I want to be a video-game tester" phase of life. :P I know it's a harder and less-fun career than it sounds like though, and I have no intention of actually pursuing it. I'm fine sticking with Missy for whatever she does. I do intend to keep playing games on my own time though.

-Melody

I am hoping to be a psychologist, so I can work in a mental hospital to help preferably adolescents and young adults. I already know quite an amount of psychology and have an amount of experience with mental illness and generally troubled people, I'm applying to various mental hospitals nearby to be a mental health technician.

I love your icon by the way, Cinemaphobe. ouo

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

I don't even know at this point. One day I want to be a psychologist, another day a professional musician, and so on.

You already sound a lot like me lol. At one point I wanted to be a psychologist, but then I formed a band and performed in bars lol.

Melody: Can I just say that being a neurosurgeon sounds AWESOME!?

IT IS.

I would enjoy writing a novel or two, or owning a 3rd-party gaming company, but both those things tend to be 'for fun' careers that won't support you unless you have significant success with them. Currently getting into editing is my intention.

...And I'm sure somewhere a radical feminist is raving, but housewife actually seems like the sort of thing I would enjoy as well.

-Missy

I never really got out of that "I want to be a video-game tester" phase of life. :P I know it's a harder and less-fun career than it sounds like though, and I have no intention of actually pursuing it. I'm fine sticking with Missy for whatever she does. I do intend to keep playing games on my own time though.

-Melody

Yeah the video game industry is tough. My video game tester phase ended as soon as it started in the 5th grade lol. Being a novelist is something I would like to do as well too.

I am hoping to be a psychologist, so I can work in a mental hospital to help preferably adolescents and young adults. I already know quite an amount of psychology and have an amount of experience with mental illness and generally troubled people, I'm applying to various mental hospitals nearby to be a mental health technician.

I hope that you get the job! You'll probably get some good money out of it too ;)

I love your icon by the way, Cinemaphobe. ouo

Lol thank you xD.

You won't believe how much time it took to modify it to perfection.

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

Einulf: Probably something in AI or Cognitive Science, since they both deal with programming and how thoughts work.

Aura: I really like drawing and writing, so perhaps a comic or manga author?

Jason: I've never really given it much thought since I don't interact with the outside world much, but I guess something physical like a trainer or coach.

Lucia: Rock Star! Joking aside, I LOVE music and would be a musician ten times out of ten if I had a choice.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it

right now i am a full time student. however one day i do wish to become a full time voice actor. I'm going to be going to a college for TV and voice soon.

i'd also like to get into meteorology and geography actually, i plan to minor that in college if I'm able to. my dream job aside from voice actor is to work at a national park teaching visitors about the area.

i dunno, my current life is a mess, so this will probably change at some point, but hey what can ya do.

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

Tulpa' date=' what is your profession?[/quote']

*intimidating roar*

Pretty much this

Leonidas.jpg.8a5cbc3c3723ed032ec9333d4cadad2e.jpg

Super Girls don't cry