Upgrade your Tulpa - improvements to their existance

Megm114

Question

This is a guide on how to improve your tulpa's vocality, sentience, form and movement.

This is a guide, not a set of rules so find what works for you through trial and improvement.

Go to your wonderland (if you have one) and look at your Tulpa. Duplicate your Tulpa by imagine two of them, side by side. We will call this 1 and 2. From one -your original Tulpa- imagine clear liquid leaving their head, like water. This is their life, their energy and sentience. Imagine the water passing through your head, and going into two's. The water should change colour as it passes from yours to theirs.

As you do this, look at two and imagine it talking/it's new form/it moving/it becomming sentient.

Do this until no more water leaves one's head. You can dispose of one now as their life has been transferred to two.

Two should be the same as one, only upgraded.

I hope this helps, it helped me and my friend.

Let me know if it worked for you~

Boy am I glad you're not my host

>be me

>be a tulpa

>be in wonderland minding my own business doing tulpa stuff

>suddenly host appears and duplicates me

>before I realize whats going on my life, energy and sentience are drained from my body

>everything goes dark while my host brainwashes me and fucks up my form

>throws my old self in the thrash

>wake up in this body with the personality of Honey Boo Boo

>mfw I'm an abomination and I love it

>best day ever

Let me think about it for a sec - no

What I miss here are

Step1 - Start by explaining to your tulpa what you are planning to do in as much detail as possible

Step2 - Obtain permission to do so and be sure your tulpa means it that way and it's not just your wishful thinking.

If certain your tulpa is ok with this, proceed

If not or when even slightly in doubt pls stop messing with us and GTFO

Also, did someone say symbolism?

Super Girls don't cry

I honestly tried this out despite of the laconic descriptions, and I actually found a new form for Ada out of this. I just have to reiterate the experience to see what's up with it all to see her form more. If people can take symbolism lightly, and not go dogmatist mode on it being a detriment for everyone, this could be a useful tip, and that's honestly what it would be considered as if it were considered to be something.

Though apparently, I guess sentience and even sapience doesn't involve us taking what we're experiencing, rationalizing it, and making meaning from it (e.g. symbolism) isn't a common idea to consider as a supplement. If that's the case, then I just don't even.

Anyway, symbolic step submission = Tips & Tricks

The other members can do the whole refinement stuff; withholding my vote.

But if I absolve the figurehead role with the GAT team, as a regular user, thanks OP; I honestly didn't expect anything until I tried it, and it actually worked. And as long as one can be content in their subjective experience of whatever form of symbolism helped make the experience of value to them, IMO, then I'm not seeing the issue here. But seeing how this seems to be a submission of one circumstance, it just depends on how much the host wants to believe that through each iteration loop with the method, that it would somehow augment the experience, existence, and such of their tulpa.

But if symbolism as a supplement (and not something to go gung-ho about) for our imagination is a bad thing, maybe individuals just need to augment their visual prowess more to see it as a stepping stone. But hey, everyone's different, and sometimes it doesn't work out for everyone, but I'm sure OP didn't imply it will work for everyone, though.

This worked for me. My tulpa now has a stable form, and I can hear her better. For some reason, I can also visualize better, even though the result should have only effected my tulpa. I would recomend for people to atleast TRY this.

Maybe I'm too early in the game, or symbolism stuff just isn't my thing, but I tried this last night and while it was a pretty interesting exercise in visualization, I didn't really reap anything from it. It was almost like one of those guided meditation things for me.

We're all gonna make it brah.

I heard symbolism!

I'm afraid I'm going to have to disapprove this, as it's nothing more than symbolism without anything else going for it. It is quite similar in style to this submission even if the topics are different, and it did not get approved. I wouldn't approve pure symbolism even for tips and tricks, as then the board will be full of stuff that is way too personal without a way for us to disapprove of them (assuming it's understandable). The post I wrote in that other thread seems to hold here, and I think I should rate all submissions the same way without playing favorites.

This is not a guide and in its original state, tips and tricks is the only place where it might be going. I suggest writing tulpa without the capitalized t as we're speaking English. Your title, I suggest writing existence instead of existance. I would also add something that isn't pure symbolism to actually make this more useful for a wider audience. Even a tip of "force more" is better than "imagine a big rose blooming on your tupper's forehead, this is their blooming sentience..." or something, even if both end up having the same results (for the people who accept the symbolism). If you didn't use the water and didn't just replace the water with something, what would you use? What would you do instead? This is what I would like to hear and it might very well be something very good to add to this thread.

This could potentially be a visualization exercise, but as it's currently written as a forcing supplement and worded as such, I wouldn't approve of it as that until the wording is changed a bit.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I have to side with Sands on this one. I don't think the GAT should be approving symbolism. But it seems that people are getting some use out of this guide, and I don't think it's right that a useful guide be lost in the pit of Submissions. I think it would be nice if someone would go through Submissions and compile a list to highlight the best of the guides that can't be approved for one reason or another. But as I've said, that's beyond the scope of the GAT.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Miriam:((Dream wrote the first part :D)) While this isn't entirely bullshit. You're really just taking two versions of the same memories and putting them back together to get nothing. the two tulpas have to have seperate experiences for anything of value to be gained from it/ and then it is only consolidation of two seperate entities. which is really bad if they weren't consenting parties.

What it does is focus intention on improvement of your tulpa with symbolism as the conduit.

Pro, this type of exercise is good at placebo'ing your brain for a short while to improve progress.

Neutral, this exact exercise can be done a million different ways for the same effect.

Con, duplicating and discarding even a shell of your tulpa is very unsettling, at least for me. Personally I didn't try this two weeks ago because I didn't like the idea of making two Reisen's, and then "draining" one for the sake of the other, nor discarding a shell of her. Again I feel variants of this exact exercise could accomplish the same end result without that con, and as Sands suggested giving examples of variations for this exercise could make it more unique.

I can't shake the feeling of your criticisms being too aggressive, Sands. I never say anything because it's always ~true and constructive, but my empathy tells me there's some aggression to it that would make me, in their position, uncomfortable.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

For those not willing to create a new form and delete the old one, it can be done without duplicating them.

You simply take your tulpa, Imagine their life leaving them as water. Imagine it passes through you, as it does, picture your Tulpa talkimg/moving/whatever you're trying to accomplish, tas you do that the water should change colour. For me it's purple. Then imagine it going back to your Tulpa.

I can't shake the feeling of your criticisms being too aggressive, Sands. I never say anything because it's always ~true and constructive, but my empathy tells me there's some aggression to it that would make me, in their position, uncomfortable.

No need to be afraid of speaking up if you feel like speaking up, in my eyes. PMs also exist if you feel like you're derailing threads and such. We're both adults here - or well, at least mature enough to handle criticism I hope, so it's not like my day is ruined because someone said something to me. Aggression, not intended, especially in this case. Some do say that my aggressive tone tends to come from my lack of emoticons, but I'm not a big fan of using them. Though I am also blunt, I guess I believe in saying things the way they are without prettifying it?

I'll wait for the author to read my tips and hopefully make some use of them, then, though currently it seems like everything was ignored.

For Sushi, I was thinking of making a new big list of all the guides. We already have one that is slightly out of date, but it doesn't really make a difference between approved and disapproved guides. Such is important as the GAT replies are pretty much the last posts in any guide, so a person could easily miss that and think it's a suggested guide. I was also wondering how it should be arranged, as some guides have more than one tag going for them. Should one entry have the tags or should entries be put under the tags many times? Some kind of comments might be useful as well, though I'd be pretty lost when it comes to that, shouldn't be too long. I would suggest such a list to have areas specifically for non-English and perhaps pure symbolism things, something that we tend to disapprove but might be helpful for some. Separating them might make them more obvious for those looking for them.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)