Lunanite's Compendium of Guides

Lunanite

Question

(edited)

EDIT: Well, I'm turning this into a source for all my guides, so here's the list so far.

Lunanite's 3 Days (ish) to your Tulpamancing Career: Finished and ready for a test-drive!

Day 1:

http://pastebin.com/uc3wz4yc

Day 2:

http://pastebin.com/M6UvXb2L

Day 3:

http://pastebin.com/XDgMpGpi

[EDIT] Removed things not going to be updated.

LunaniteGuidesDays1-3.pdf - PDF back-up, Days 1-3
LunaniteGuidesDays1-3.docx - MS Word back-up, Days 1-3

Edited by Ranger
Added pdf and ms word back-ups -Ranger

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

You have put much effort into this guide, that's why I actually don't like writing this post.

Basically, your guide is a good and enjoyable read, but doesn't exactly qualify as a guide, but more as a personal approach to making a Tulpa.

As someone who just starts to create a Tulpa, i would be using your guide as an affirmation that I did everything right. The guide shows how it's done, but completely leaves open what's actually happening at the given time. This, plus the very concrete descriptions will make it increasingly difficult to develop one's individual techniques.

I find the name of the guide a bit irritating as well, mainly because I had to read through the guide first before actually understanding what the title meant. Usually this should be the other way around.

What could you improve here?

Ask yourself: Is this more of a personal account (which requires personal experience) or a universal approach? What exactly is the goal of my guide? Is it trying to absorb the reader, and hereby making the guide to the novel; Or is it trying to show your perception of the underlying process? (and thereby showing ways of exploitation through your guide)

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

The guide is good and all but I'm not sure what you mean by 3 days to a Tulpamancing Career.

Are you implying that it will take 3 days to complete the tulpa or that you continue cycling days.

Also, where is the imposition and narration part? How are you supposed to get sentience?

I disagree with the above post btw, the format is that of a guide, and it is definitely not too long, in fact I thought it was kind of short and vague in some areas.

I don't think the guide is bad or wont work, but I don't think it would be the most efficient way to make a tulpa

It seems more like a first-3-days crash intro. Continuing after day 3 is interacting with the tulpa in your wonderland, sentience, imposition, etc., using the already-available info.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I'm pretty sure the title was meant to convey that in three days time, one could be started down the path of a successful Tulpa, not that it would be finished in that time. I saw the guide as a helpful way to get started for someone who is struggling with finding a starting point, not as a complete and all-inclusive walk-through.

I agree with Chupi here, and I think if you wanted to continue making guides in your style you would have helpful information to pass on; Some ideas for other guides: Advanced Wonderland Guide, Narration 101, Checking For Sentience, etc.

All that being said, if I'd have read this guide when I was just starting out, I think it would have been a big help to me.

I like the idea of a guide in a personal style. More helpful than a sterile do-this-do-that any day, when it's on a subject like tulpas.

In my opinion, this is the most helpful guide I've seen.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Guides are just guidelines not a set of rules, everyone's different so anything will work for anyone. Try it out if you think it'll work for you (to anyone reading this thread)

I didn't read what you put in the guide but I don't like how people are thinking that these guides people make are useless. Hell I encourage everyone to stray from my guide/FAQ's guide, we're both faggot's who've been de-bunked for ages now anyways.

EDIT: This actually goes for any guide that'll ever be made, I'm not saying people wrote that on here, some people may have (I only skimmed through so I may have misread)

Dislikes:

Hip-hop

Bronies

Bing

(Insert general bad things here)

I am likin' this already.

Well thanks!

I like the idea of a guide in a personal style. More helpful than a sterile do-this-do-that any day, when it's on a subject like tulpas.

In my opinion, this is the most helpful guide I've seen.

Also thanks, I'm trying to make it seem more, in depth in most areas than other guides I've read.

Guides are just guidelines not a set of rules, everyone's different so anything will work for anyone. Try it out if you think it'll work for you (to anyone reading this thread)

I didn't read what you put in the guide but I don't like how people are thinking that these guides people make are useless. Hell I encourage everyone to stray from my guide/FAQ's guide, we're both faggot's who've been de-bunked for ages now anyways.

EDIT: This actually goes for any guide that'll ever be made, I'm not saying people wrote that on here, some people may have (I only skimmed through so I may have misread)

I agree, no guide is to be taken word for word. I'm just trying to make mine more in depth than others I've read.

Expect updates to my tulpa creation guide in the near future. *maybe tonight, if I'm fast enough*

EDIT: Ok people, my guide is official done. Don't expect further updating, aside from grammical errors I will *probably* fix!

I would love C&C, but remember to keep it somewhat constructive, so no "Lel no parroting it bad hurp."

Thanks so much, guys!

Very nice guide you've got here. It seems a lot of people tend to look down on parroting in the creation process, but I like the way that you take it with more of a "training wheels" type thing.

Title's a bit confusing, though, as after the 'third day' it pretty much tells you to rinse and repeat for another half-month.

And personally, I'm a bit disappointed at a certain entry on the list of dislikes. Of course, as a migrant from /mlp/, I'm hoping that term is used to refer to the autist neckbeards rather than the whole lot of us.

I'll give this a try, considering it's been a while since I last forced.

Tulpa Stats:

Name: Lyra (Ly for short)

Form: Originally Lyra Heartstrings, wants to try some new ones.

Status: Definitely sentient, working on possession. Vocality limited.

Hours: What, you think I still count those?

Titty Sprinkles.