Tulpa-sync!

lain

i was pretty bored lately, so i decided to make some fun audio files to help people improve their tulpa skills. they are kinda like guided meditations.

if you want to try one out, just download it from here. if people like them i guess i will make more.

HERE IS THE lINK TO doWNLOAD thE TAPeS?    https://mega.nz/#F!gAJ21QII!jmEC7x5SeHOseogfjyx00Q

click on it

tulpasync_1

basic meditation thing. has a progressive relaxation technique. talks about something called stage 2. basically it means being relaxed.

tulpasync_switch

tries to help you switched. i've never switched before so i dont know if i approached it right. btw you need a tulpa for this tape to work.

oh also if you listened to one, PLEASE out the survey like seriously it will help me a ton maybe. i will probably not look at the results but still fill it out. it will be a good use of your time.

here is the link to the survey

http://goo.gl/forms/toz05M1uO8I3IYt32

oh yeah i dont know if this should be in research or not. maybe move it if its in the wrong place.

“Everything is true,' he said. 'Everything anybody has ever thought.'

'Will you be all right?'

'I'll be all right,' he said, and thought, And I'm going to die. Both those are true, too.”

Oh, this was one of those things I thought about and talked about doing but never actually did. Glad to see someone else decided to do it, I may try this pretty soon.

Oh, it's read by a robot. :(

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

sorry....

“Everything is true,' he said. 'Everything anybody has ever thought.'

'Will you be all right?'

'I'll be all right,' he said, and thought, And I'm going to die. Both those are true, too.”