Hello There, Guest! Register

Tethys' Thoughtform Progress Report
Isabella Offline
Tethys's Tulpa
Registered

Threads: 0
All Accounts Posts: 41

RE: Tethys' Thoughtform Progress Report
(07-23-2017, 08:25 PM)Tethys Wrote: Isabella, Tulpa (She)
Oh, hey everyone! Big Grin

I'm excited for when Tethys' new school year starts. She signed up for Latin, and I want to learn as well. She knows a little bit, and she'll sometimes say to me 'Te amo' which means I love you. It's really adorable Big Grin

Tethys is teaching me how to draw, and my goodness, is it difficult! Adobe Photoshop is much easier than paper drawing though.

I have missed this community. It's a really good place. Big Grin

Oops. I thought the drop down menu by the submit button would work when I selected my name...
07-23-2017, 08:32 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Valhal.la

Tethys Offline
Oof
Registered

Threads: 3

I have an idea that I will post in the science section after I'm done with this post. Don't worry, it won't be as egotistical as the last science experiment as mine Wink

I'm hoping to create another tulpa to assist me with lucid dreaming. I think I'd call it Cipher, but idk.

Isabella is making more friends now that I have let her have my old facebook account. She's really starting to develop a beautiful personality. I'm glad that my creation is becoming a beautiful creature Big Grin

But sadly, Atticus is becoming more and more distant. I already know that he doesn't like Isabella, and he doesn't ever talk to me. I wish there was something I could do...

Tethys: Host
Tulpas:
Isabella (Separate Account), <Akira>, {Xenia}, /Sakura/

"Welcome to my mind, welcome to the bottom of the rabbit hole."
08-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Find Reply
Beatles Offline
Felight System
Registered

Threads: 12
All Accounts Posts: 550

Just so you know, personal tulpa experiences/attempts/etc aren't for the research section, they're for the PR section.

I'm the host of the system, Lyra.
Tulpas: Apollo, Piano, Tacio, Indigo.
08-07-2017, 02:19 PM
Find Reply
Tethys Offline
Oof
Registered

Oh. Sorry about that

Tulpas:

08-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Find Reply
Isabella Offline
Tethys's Tulpa
Registered

Threads: 0

Isabella, Tulpa (She)
I can honestly say now that I am in a good place. I now have a girlfriend, and I couldn't be more happy. She makes me feel so complete ^.^ Also, I got to meet someone in person and talk to them by fronting. It was so fun. She was so nice, and she even had a tulpa of her own.

Tethys has gone public about her tulpas as of a few weeks ago. She hasn't gotten any grief from it luckily. We're just kinda watching and waiting to see what happens...
10-10-2017, 02:57 AM
Find Reply
Tethys Offline
Oof
Registered

Tethys (Host) She/Her/They/Them
February 10, 2018

My, my. It sure has been a while. Izzy is almost a year old, and I now have 4 more tulpas. My newest, Sakura, came in after I had a dream about her. Atticus has long since dissipated, and Cipher died at the hand of a demon. I miss them at times...

I recently bought a raspberry pi computer kit and Izzy and I are building stuff with it. She tells me that all she wants for her birthday next Saturday is stuff to help build our computer easier. But here's the thing, I want to save my birthday money so that when we have enough saved up, we can buy more parts to work with. I told her I'd make the computer even cooler if we have enough money to buy more parts. I told her that would be her gift, even if it may be a belated gift.

The end goal with this computer is to build a supercomputer by making a bunch of the individual pi motherboards work together. And after that I'll make a virtual reality simulation of our mindscape, with my tulpas' help of course.

I'm excited to work on this! :P

Tulpas:

02-11-2018, 04:31 AM
Find Reply