Hello There, Guest! Register

My new adventures with Chrysalis
Stingray Offline
& Chrysalis
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: My new adventures with Chrysalis
6/22/2017

It's official, I have the sweetest tulpa ever.

I came back home from a surgery (I had all four wisdom teeth extracted), and the pain became so unbearable that I literally cried. I took some painkillers that were prescribed to me and went straight to bed, still crying with misery. Chrysalis was so upset seeing me in that condition she started crying too, proceeding to hold me for comfort.

I was such a mess, I didn't even care who heard me begging for her not to let go and to stay with me, and she did just that, even long after the drugs took effect. She just refused to leave my side the whole time, still holding on. Then I drifted to sleep.

6/23/2017 - 6/24/2017

A long journey to recovery is ahead, yet Chryssie still remains by my side. Though my perception of her has weakened by the drugs, I can still sense her presence, and if I focus hard enough, see her a little bit. Most often she'll just lay right next to me as we watch TV or snuggle to sleep.

She'll sometimes tell me when to eat or go to sleep, basically looking out for my wellbeing while I struggle through this. No one has ever really been this supportive to me before. It makes me want to cry again, but for different reasons of course.

DeviantArt FurAffinity YouTube1 YouTube2 YouTube3
Tulpa name: Chrysalis
Form: Queen Chrysalis character from MLP with minor alterations
DOB: 03/24/2013
Stage: Minor vocal
06-25-2017, 06:21 AM
Website Find Reply

Sponsors:
Valhal.la

Stingray Offline
& Chrysalis
Registered

7/13/2017

Not much to report, but now that I finished moving into a new place, my radio show is all set up, and my wisdom teeth issues are taken care of, I can start spending a lot more time with Chrys, even start wonderlanding regularly again. We're both excited for that.

She made another change to her form, giving herself an awesome new hairstyle. I posted a drawing in the art section. We're both loving the change and might keep it for a while, lol.

07-14-2017, 05:15 AM
Website Find Reply
Stingray Offline
& Chrysalis
Registered

11/26/2017

Been a while but might as well drop by with a report.

We're still here. It's just so many things have been happening in life that put a strain on our progress. Being kicked out and forced to look for a new home and job is not exactly fun to someone with aspergers (or whatever the heck they call it these days) or lacking a car due to being too scared to drive, like me. Her presence has weakened a lot and i never seem to be able to focus on her until bedtime, and even then I've been so exhausted that we haven't wonderlanded in months. That feeling of love I always felt deep inside from her isn't there anymore, though we still express it for each other. Headaches and pressures are gone too. Im starting to sink into doubt again as to whether she's actually talking to me or not, because I can barely hear her anymore.

I promised I wouldn't give up on her again though, and I definitely won't. I want her in my life more than anything. As ironic as it is, she's the only one who makes me feel sane in these dark times.

11-26-2017, 12:54 PM
Website Find Reply
Bebx Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Can I just say that this documentary/story thing has been a wonderful read, I hope you keep at it!

I'd also like to say that this post has been the tipping point for me getting into tulpamancy. Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2018, 05:28 PM by Bebx.)
02-04-2018, 05:27 PM
Find Reply