[BUG] Can't use desktop site on HenHenry account.

jean-luc

Anytime I switch to HenHenry or login directly, even through a private window (so no cookies leftover), I am given the mobile site, regardless of whether I'm on mobile or desktop. Clicking "Switch to Full Version" sets "gomobile" cookie to "disabled" but the site is still the gomobile site.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Ah, it seems the board style was set to the mobile site in the options. So something is changing that automatically when it shouldn't. For anyone else who has the same problem, go to https://community.tulpa.info/usercp.php?action=options and change "Board Style:" to "Default"

The name is Henry, I would've used it as a username when I signed up but it was taken. Somehow the... interesting idea of repeating the first syllable popped into my head, and now my username is HenHenry. Now you know my life story.

There is a second way to disable mobile you have to use in this situation.

Change the board style to default on this page.

Henry said that already...

For anyone else who has the same problem, go to https://community.tulpa.info/usercp.php?action=options and change "Board Style:" to "Default"

You don't even have a ninja excuse, the posts are ~4.5hrs apart

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I'm pretty sure I've had it happen to me before, but I couldn't remember how I fixed it.

But anyways, is there any chance of fixing the root cause? Something is changing that setting when it shouldn't, cause I never touch that setting. Or maybe I did, and I'm just dumb, idk.