Can't create accounts for my Tulpas (Bug Report)

LittlePebble

Perhaps I am just doing it wrong. I know I used authersecret for my main account, but when I used it for my next Tulpa that I was going to register it said that I had to use a different one. So I used two other ones that I knew that I did not use and both resulted in saying that another user has this for their account.

So I think I might just have misunderstood that the accounts have to be created inside the main account?

What's a... authersecret? I'm pretty sure all you do is make new accounts the normal way, and then go to their account switchers in User CP and attach it from there, somehow

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

It's possible that the names are already taken.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

What were the usernames you were trying to create accounts for?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

What were the usernames you were trying to create accounts for?

My email is [redacted]. I was just trying to make it difficult for people to do anything with my email. It is basically telling me that because I have already used that email for my main account that I cant use it again for another account. Then I tried my other gmail accounts and it said the same thing for all of them. I know I did not use the other ones.

As for my Tulpas name: her name is SeriaFathorn. Her characters name in the book I am writing has that same name. I can work with making it different, but that is not the error that I was given. If that makes sense.

Edit: Update

Apparently because my emails on Gmail are all connected together that I have to create a bran new email for all my Tulpas. Which is going to be a pain, but who knows. Perhaps I will be able to use the emails for other things.

No, you just add extra periods in the middle.

I don't actually know what you were referring to here, you mean like secondname.name@gmail as opposed to name@gmail? Whatever you were suggesting, he just said name@gmail..com which is super ultra wrong.

You could make new emails like Seria.Authersecret@gmail.com if that's what Tulpa is implying? But they wouldn't technically be connected to your first email at all.

I mighta forgot to mention at the start that all of our accounts have their own email attached to them.. But none of them are really public as far as I know, so Lumi's is the only one that gets used or checked.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I don't actually know what you were referring to here, you mean like secondname.name@gmail as opposed to name@gmail? Whatever you were suggesting, he just said name@gmail..com which is super ultra wrong.

You could make new emails like Seria.Authersecret@gmail.com if that's what Tulpa is implying? But they wouldn't technically be connected to your first email at all.

I mighta forgot to mention at the start that all of our accounts have their own email attached to them.. But none of them are really public as far as I know, so Lumi's is the only one that gets used or checked.

I will have to look into the filter suggestion from Tulpa001. I will also let you guys know when I get it figured out for Molly my Pegasus Tulpa.

Edit/Update

I made an account for my Tulpa Molly and just put her first name as part of my email address. I guess because email activation is not required on here that its possible to make fake emails. I think I am cool with that though