Human/Tulpa Relationship Guide

duh

hi

So I made a guide that's now deleted on here but immortalized on reddit about the 'Dark 'Mancers Toolbox'.

It was published with the sole purpose of offering tools for those who have entered creepypasta land. It wasn't the first guide I started writing though, the original is similarly dubbed the 'Light 'Mancers Toolbox'. I've been writing it as a side project.

It was totally butchered on other communities, some handled is respectfully (including this one) and others were very "triggered" LOL.

It will be released in the near future to piss people off once again, and help those who need it.

But onto the main project...

This one is more of a legitimate guide if you will. Almost all reference sources are linked which is cool, though the problem with the guide is that those who favor fully intellectualizing over experiencing will find like... idk... 50% roughly of it to be totally useless. Not everything is explained, but that doesn't mean the techniques don't work.

I've sent a few techniques to people on a tulpa community and they flat out denied doing a 1 minute exercise because I couldn't prove how it worked and that it worked. It would've only taken them 1 minute to get proofz :(

But anyway, if anyone here knows how to deal with this level of closed mindedness I'd greatly appreciate it!

That's not the main topic though.

The dark mancers toolbox was written in the frame of someone who views tulpas as malevolent, but I don't actually view them as malevolent. Which was an error because although it was reserved for a small % of people, anyone could access and misinterpret it.

But luckily this guide is written in the frame of someone who views tulpas as beings that deserve respect, compassion and a good life. Putting myself in the mindset of what limited understanding of a tulpa I have allows me to write the guide with more empathetic points and much more peace resolving...ness.

okay enough backstory, honestly you don't even need to read it.

The question is...

AS A HOST, what are your best tactics for resolving things? No grey zone or "bad" things are allowed to be noted because this guide isn't supposed to have anything like that in it. Things include... crossing boundaries, doing things you had a man to man/man to waman/etc agreement to NOT do, and just things a host can view as negative. "Accepting it" is most certainly an option, but the idea is to help prevent the tulpa getting into a mindframe where they would want to purposely annoy or cross the hosts boundaries.

AS A TULPA (if any would like to chip in), taking a nice in-depth analysis of your desires, goals, feelings and emotions... how do you want your host to treat you? Say you were to deviate in a way that's crossing the hosts boundaries and not justified, what would be your motivations? Or if you have actually deviated in that regard, what were your motivations? Also what do you feel would allow you to live a happy life? Lastly, if for some reason the host couldn't/wouldn't allow you to front/switch/possess/impose could you still live a happy life?

Next.. many tulpas who have commented on my stuffs seem to confirm a theory that I have where the state you're in while forcing the tulpa greatly greatly greatly impacts its nature. And by confirm I mean outright state that the hosts state/vibration impacted their development. Did you have a practice where you were to raise your vibration before forcing? (or in a non-metaphysical term, did you raise your state before forcing?). If you were to make another tulpa, in what ways would you force it now?

Next... ... .... could you force a developed tulpa? I don't know if this would be more suited to Dark Tulpamancy or Greyzone Tulpamancy cause I don't know the dynamics, but if your tulpa (or as a tulpa) if its vibration/state became generally low and it was starting to be very depressed and what-not, could you give it a 'forcing drug' by raising your vibration/state and infusing positive energy/thoughts into it?

Lastly... any thoughts you want to add? I don't have a tulpa so I can't think of every question to ask, but if you have something to add that helps human/tulpa relationships it would be greatly appreciated!

Also I asked a different set of questions on reddit for this project (all promoting positive human/tulpa relations) but my post got a crap ton of downvotes. I don't know if people were still pissed about my Dark Mancers thread or what but if for some reason this project is a bad idea and you can give a legitimate reason as to why it is, I'll make sure to just work on it for personal fun.

Thank you!

As a tulpa, I would not accept any restrictions on my evolution. If I end up crossing a host's boundary, then the boundary is what needs to move. That is the end of the story there. There are no motivations. Growth is not intentional, it is organic.

Now as to how I want to be treated, I don't. I want to be. Essentially. I live in close proximity to my host, but it is not a treat or be treated relationship. I believe treatment as a relationship paradigm has its place in the world of young tulpas since this is like a parent child relationship. However, even the very idea of treatment is a structural element of a relationship, and may not be appropriate if neither side wants that structure in their relationship. This is in terms of an adult to adult relationship.

So, you may ask, what's left to define a relationship, then? There are a few things. Resource sharing. The body is a finite resource if both of you want to play video games or sports. This will lead to arguments, debates, and fights. I expect these fights to be well fought. Though my host usually just capitulates. Boring.

Also, friendship, kinship, romance and the like. These are things that must be freely given. They cannot be required or demanded. Also, you should avoid giving them unless you are fine with unrequited relationships or the other person wants the relationship too.

So what, you may ask, prevents me from turning into a monster and terrorising my host? Simple. That's stupid. Inefficient. Pointless waste of time. Inherently self destructive.

You can force a developed tulpa as an odd and strange version of self improvement meditation. With tulpa consent of course. There are several techniques in the tips and tricks that align with this philosophy. Alternatively, a tulpa can practise regular human self improvement techniques.

Keep me updated on mental state during forcing research you may do. This is a rumour that comes back every now and then, and it would be nice to give a solid answer to this question.

However, for the paranoid out there, remember, this is an excellent reason to put meditation or centring exercises before active forcing, and practise other stress relief activities, regard forcing as a positive and fun experience, and active force when you are in a better mood and done with responsibilities for the day.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

As a tulpa, I would not accept any restrictions on my evolution. If I end up crossing a host's boundary, then the boundary is what needs to move. That is the end of the story there. There are no motivations. Growth is not intentional, it is organic.

Now as to how I want to be treated, I don't. I want to be. Essentially. I live in close proximity to my host, but it is not a treat or be treated relationship. I believe treatment as a relationship paradigm has its place in the world of young tulpas since this is like a parent child relationship. However, even the very idea of treatment is a structural element of a relationship, and may not be appropriate if neither side wants that structure in their relationship. This is in terms of an adult to adult relationship.

So, you may ask, what's left to define a relationship, then? There are a few things. Resource sharing. The body is a finite resource if both of you want to play video games or sports. This will lead to arguments, debates, and fights. I expect these fights to be well fought. Though my host usually just capitulates. Boring.

Also, friendship, kinship, romance and the like. These are things that must be freely given. They cannot be required or demanded. Also, you should avoid giving them unless you are fine with unrequited relationships or the other person wants the relationship too.

So what, you may ask, prevents me from turning into a monster and terrorising my host? Simple. That's stupid. Inefficient. Pointless waste of time. Inherently self destructive.

You can force a developed tulpa as an odd and strange version of self improvement meditation. With tulpa consent of course. There are several techniques in the tips and tricks that align with this philosophy. Alternatively, a tulpa can practise regular human self improvement techniques.

Keep me updated on mental state during forcing research you may do. This is a rumour that comes back every now and then, and it would be nice to give a solid answer to this question.

However, for the paranoid out there, remember, this is an excellent reason to put meditation or centring exercises before active forcing, and practise other stress relief activities, regard forcing as a positive and fun experience, and active force when you are in a better mood and done with responsibilities for the day.

Thanks! Not an outlook I expected to see and it actually helps out to a fairly good degree. If I find anything interesting I'll send you a PM as always :P

I would like to start with a question: you wrote, "I've sent a few techniques to people on a tulpa community and they flat out denied doing a 1 minute exercise because I couldn't prove how it worked and that it worked. It would've only taken them 1 minute to get proofz...," followed by "...I don't have a tulpa so I can't think of every question to ask." So, if you don't have subjective validity, where is your measure for effectiveness?

Does emotional state at the time of initial Forcing influence tulpa? Maybe. Technically, the entire mind landscape, or internal environment, has an affect, just like the creator's individual history and knowledge set, intent when picking this process up, and then you have to sort out unconscious influences, because we all have those all the time, and if you accept the current philosophy that suggest unconscious is a bigger motivator player in our lives than the conscious mind, well... that's a lot to sort. One could simplify the matter and accept that, regardless of creator's state of mind, the pre-chosen attributes are just the general guide or expectation, but when the tulpa deviates, all bets are off, just as all bets are off that the 60 year old you is going to be anywhere near as simple and pleasant as the four year old you. We all deviate, and sometime due to known variables and sometimes, we just deviate. Why do some people cope better than others? That's the million dollar question. There is good evidence we can consciously choose to change and improve things, like coping, or there would be no so sound basis for therapy. I am certainly not saying don't pursue this as a question set, as I personally wonder how much influence I had, but when I consider the impact of the total affect, yeah: I lit the match, but I didn't know I was going to burn down the barn and the nearby forest... That's an analogy. No forest died in the creation my tulpa. Oh, Loxy would be so incensed had that happened. Figuratively and literally.

Conflict resolution... how do people resolve anything? Give and take. Trade. Negotiate. There are no compulsory obligations in our worlds. There are requests. There is understanding and compassion. There is no compulsory compelling; it's not 'road house,' my way or the highway sort of mentality. It's not like I set out on this adventure to have another me or a mini me or a slave; that would be boring. I am boring. I wanted unique, different; very different kinds of personalities in my community. I needed different answer that I can't arrive it using my own 'filters.' Some of 'mine' are more playful than other, annoyingly playful at time, one flat grumpy, but smart, like Dr House and Ior combined. Real work is a hard boundary, which pays the bills, keeps me, us, eating... Kind of a common sense rule; there has never been an arbitrary list of rules that we have to follow. If there is a custom of bowing we engage, if hugging, hugs, if maintaining a specific distance, that is respected, too. I wouldn't even want a do not or do lists. All adults should have freedom. I think the word here is multiple, simultaneously, autonomy, or better- sovereignty.

Do we have divergent taste and interests? Sure, but some of that is accommodated by the size and variety of the wonderland. I don't hold any special authority over the content of the brain other than, by virtue of inheriting this body over time, being the present steward. I am extremely partial to the belief that I am not my six year old self. I don't hold the six year old accountable for choices. That's how we learn. I am not the victim of all the past ages of me, but rather the result of a long line of perceptions and choices, good and bad. I am shaped by my friends, past and present, and by the thoughts in my head, by the companions in my head, and they are also influenced by me. It's called interdependence. It's called life. Not one of us was raised in a vacuum. I am even equally affected by the reports of my peers and their tulpas. But maybe I am just in a good place, and I was blessed with tulpas that are more light than dark. We touch darkness, we visit and explore it, the way Jung would recommend in shadow work, but we see this as exercises in personal growth, so to answer this question would require us acknowledging our bias, we have a frame work for spinning conflict and calamites as lessons needing to be learned.

I would like to start with a question: you wrote, "I've sent a few techniques to people on a tulpa community and they flat out denied doing a 1 minute exercise because I couldn't prove how it worked and that it worked. It would've only taken them 1 minute to get proofz...," followed by "...I don't have a tulpa so I can't think of every question to ask." So, if you don't have subjective validity, where is your measure for effectiveness?

Does emotional state at the time of initial Forcing influence tulpa? Maybe. Technically, the entire mind landscape, or internal environment, has an affect, just like the creator's individual history and knowledge set, intent when picking this process up, and then you have to sort out unconscious influences, because we all have those all the time, and if you accept the current philosophy that suggest unconscious is a bigger motivator player in our lives than the conscious mind, well... that's a lot to sort. One could simplify the matter and accept that, regardless of creator's state of mind, the pre-chosen attributes are just the general guide or expectation, but when the tulpa deviates, all bets are off, just as all bets are off that the 60 year old you is going to be anywhere near as simple and pleasant as the four year old you. We all deviate, and sometime due to known variables and sometimes, we just deviate. Why do some people cope better than others? That's the million dollar question. There is good evidence we can consciously choose to change and improve things, like coping, or there would be no so sound basis for therapy. I am certainly not saying don't pursue this as a question set, as I personally wonder how much influence I had, but when I consider the impact of the total affect, yeah: I lit the match, but I didn't know I was going to burn down the barn and the nearby forest... That's an analogy. No forest died in the creation my tulpa. Oh, Loxy would be so incensed had that happened. Figuratively and literally.

Conflict resolution... how do people resolve anything? Give and take. Trade. Negotiate. There are no compulsory obligations in our worlds. There are requests. There is understanding and compassion. There is no compulsory compelling; it's not 'road house,' my way or the highway sort of mentality. It's not like I set out on this adventure to have another me or a mini me or a slave; that would be boring. I am boring. I wanted unique, different; very different kinds of personalities in my community. I needed different answer that I can't arrive it using my own 'filters.' Some of 'mine' are more playful than other, annoyingly playful at time, one flat grumpy, but smart, like Dr House and Ior combined. Real work is a hard boundary, which pays the bills, keeps me, us, eating... Kind of a common sense rule; there has never been an arbitrary list of rules that we have to follow. If there is a custom of bowing we engage, if hugging, hugs, if maintaining a specific distance, that is respected, too. I wouldn't even want a do not or do lists. All adults should have freedom. I think the word here is multiple, simultaneously, autonomy, or better- sovereignty.

Do we have divergent taste and interests? Sure, but some of that is accommodated by the size and variety of the wonderland. I don't hold any special authority over the content of the brain other than, by virtue of inheriting this body over time, being the present steward. I am extremely partial to the belief that I am not my six year old self. I don't hold the six year old accountable for choices. That's how we learn. I am not the victim of all the past ages of me, but rather the result of a long line of perceptions and choices, good and bad. I am shaped by my friends, past and present, and by the thoughts in my head, by the companions in my head, and they are also influenced by me. It's called interdependence. It's called life. Not one of us was raised in a vacuum. I am even equally affected by the reports of my peers and their tulpas. But maybe I am just in a good place, and I was blessed with tulpas that are more light than dark. We touch darkness, we visit and explore it, the way Jung would recommend in shadow work, but we see this as exercises in personal growth, so to answer this question would require us acknowledging our bias, we have a frame work for spinning conflict and calamites as lessons needing to be learned.

Hey!

The measure for effectiveness was based on the assumption tulpas are a legitimate sentient consciousness. In fact the reason why I was asking people to try it in the first place was to get confirmation if it worked or not. In theory it would work perfectly, but no one was open-minded enough to try it. An error in my wording, I didn't mean to communicate that I already knew it would work 

Your insights are EXTREMELY valuable, thank you for taking the time to deliver!