Tulpa Guided Meditations

Guest fordaplot

What tulpa guided meditations would you like to see next?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What tulpa guided meditations would you like to see next?

• Mindscape Creation
    • Mindscape Immersion v2.0
    • Enhanced focus for forcing
    • Personality forcing
    • Sentience
    • Vocalization / Mind Voice
    • Parallel processing

Guest fordaplot

Hi everyone! I've been making tulpa guided meditations, and wanted to ask the community what future files they want to see next the most. Go ahead and vote in the poll ^^

So far, I've produced made Possession, Switching, and Wonderland Immersion files, and Positivity Hypno made a creation hypno before they went under. Find them all in 

-- I recommend the GearHeart versions, which were just reproduced with the help of Tulpa and a wonderful female vocalist. 

Here's some of the concepts I have for future files:

Mindscape Creation

- Guided meditation focused on building a place that soothes you and allows you to focus. Sights, smells, sounds, lighting...

- Creativity and relaxation boosting binaurals / subliminal

Mindscape Immersion v2.0

- Guided meditation that errs on the side of full hypnosis focusing on making the wonderland more vivid, focusing on the senses rather than the symbolism in v2.0. 

- Out of body experience / astral projection-inducing binaurals, isos, and trance-inducing, but benign, subliminals

Enhanced focus for forcing

- Basically an induction, but for focus and clear mind instead of a trance. Become aware and in control of one’s self, cognition, and identity

- Binaurals and subliminals for calm energy and focus

Personality forcing

- Guided meditation of my personality development technique, "future self synchronization", in which the personality of you and your ideal future self become one and the same. 

Sentience

- Have Aury (who is very passionate about crushing host doubts of sentence) write and perform a sort of tulpa empowerment guided meditation message to help the growing tulpa and the host have faith in their existence and to speed up development. 

- Subliminal messages directed at the tulpa to grow stronger and more self-aware 

Vocalization / Mind Voice 

- Guided meditation to help host and tulpa form an idea of what tulpa sounds like. Walk through descriptors.

Parallel processing

- Guided meditation with cognition separation symbolism. This will cut sensory and emotional bleedover and enhance the tulpa's ability to think and process information independent of the host. 

Let me know below and in the poll which you'd like to see most. And if any content creators here are inspired by one of these, feel free to run with it! No need to contact us for permission. Or if anyone wants to help us script or produce these, don't hesitate to reach out ^^

Thanks!

Guest fordaplot

"Is the tulpa creation one as safe/as good as the normal guides?"

I would not make an explicit creation guided meditation, ppl need to muster the will to actually read a guide and meditate :P

Positivity Hypno already made one of that nature anyways (

). I know a few tulpas that resulted from it, so it seems to work

well, this is nice. I do like self hypnosis and meditation techniques, and Loxy will practice guiding me, or actually hypnotizing me. Still we enjoy hearing someone else perform a guided mediation, or even guided fantasy from time to time. We're particularly fond of ASMR videos, well, she is. Some of the noises irritate me, and if the voices are too low I get annoyed, but if I turn it up to much, some of the effect is diminished by speaker noise.