Is it possible to change my username?

Abvieon

I have been wanting to change my username here as I now use a different username on almost every other online account of mine, and don't like the username "Kitsukrou" anymore. I don't want to make a new account, because I want to have everything I have posted in the past to still remain attached to the account I use.

The mods can change your name for you, there's no way to do it yourself. One of them will probably post here or PM you soon.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Yep, we can change it. Easiest way to do that is to post a topic in Talk to Staff asking us. Or in this case, you can just ask us here.

What do you want it changed to?

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• 2 years later...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but is it possible to change your username on the forums? I don't see an option.

Edit: Yeah I put this in the wrong category. >w>

Edited by Ozone

Standard procedure is to ask in Talk To Staff, but you can also PM an admin. They're not always individually active consistently, though, so Talk To Staff is better.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I second Talk To Staff; when a topic is made in there, we all get emails or texts, it's the best way to get our attention over a PM.  For example, I've been a little incapacitated this week so if you PM'd me, I probably woulddn't have been responsive, whereas @Vos or @Chupi would have picked it up.

I've been looking into a self service system for changing usernames, but it's on the backlog for the moment.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png