I need moral support

Chris-One

[Tyler]: Have you tried testing the waters first? For example, you could try starting a conversation on the nature of conciousness or ask them about their spiritual beliefs to see if they would have an open mind about it or not. If after that you're not sure if telling them is a good idea, nobody's forcing you to.

I am known as Vincent.

[Hi, I'm Tyler!]

Our progress report.

Things to not mention, at least the first time around:

• Possesion
  • Imposition
  • Tulpa sex
  • Maybe their form, depending.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Well you are under no obligation, but if you desire coming out with it, I'd second loosening up your partners with a few tangents beforehand. And if they still aren't convinced, then who cares, really?

classic method is to bring up the idea of tulpas like you're interested in the subject ("Hey I heard about this, it sounds pretty interesting" etc.) and judge how they react to that. Obviously most people aren't gonna be immediately on board but you should be able to tell if they really aren't on board...

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas