Metaphysical tulpa guide

Forge

~this isnt in the meta section because it is a guide, and guides go in the guide section~

here is a pocket guide on metaphysical tulpa creation. ive been asked if i posted it on the forums multiple times, so im going to do so. it will require knowledge of Gnosis ( http://pastebin.com/Zy5hrhPr ) chakras ( http://pastebin.com/BsY6u919 ) Tenketsu/meridians (to be added)

the first step is to keep a form and a general idea of their personality in mind to give your tulpa a shape.

once you have a general idea of a form, enter Gnosis and see the shell of the form take shape.

after that, visualize the chakra points on the tulpa, where they would be, and start putting energy in those places in the shape of swirling balls.

when you feel confident that the next step should be taken, connect your chakra to the swirling balls in relation to the one that you are copying, and focus your energy on making them a copy.

when the chakras are complete, create the tenketsu/meridian system, and connect the chakras with energy lines throughout the body, it is a sort of energetic vascular and nervous system. (a guide will later be written and updated for a more in depth look at this aspect)

after this system is done, most of the energetic body is complete, it just requires time to stabilize and complete itself naturally, this can take anywhere from a day to longer depending on how well the body was created.

once this process is done, you must shape a seat for the mind for your tulpa, typically in a head like area, its basically giving your tulpa the spark of life so it can think on its own. many of the sentience guides can offer tips on this.

after giving the tulpa the mind, you can program it to have a personality guide, then focus giving it some of your memories so it can react to you. many of the personality guides can offer tips on this as well.

the basics of this guide, while metaphysical in practice, are actually rather similar to creating a tulpa over the long term, but this drastically has cut the time of creation for me quite a bit.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we could sticky this thread or whatever in the metaphysics section.

It's up the that board's moderator. Us super mods are weak at deciding what goes in there and what doesn't. 90% of the time, what we move there is moved back fairly quickly. And the qualifications for being placed in that board changes every time it gets a new moderator. The last moderator we had swore that tulpa being physical doesn't fit into metaphysics. We aren't competent when it comes to that board.

Doesn't it say somewhere to keep all metaphysical discussion to the metaphysics board?

My opinions are all subject to change.

Doesn't it say somewhere to keep all metaphysical discussion to the metaphysics board?

Yeah but all the guides are supposed to be here, and I think that overrules the metaphysics rule.

it will require knowledge of Gnosis

it will require knowledge of knowledge

i'm already confused.

anyway , despite supposedly being a metaphysical guide this doesn't really seem so different from the other ones if you simplify the terms.

Anyway , as Kadoh said

4.3. Metaphysics and Parapsychology.

All metaphysical discussion is to be contained in the Metaphysics and Parapsychology board. Further, members with conflicting views to the metaphysical school of thought are not to be disrespectful towards the members or the discussions in this board, as this is against rule 1.8.2.

(Edit: i saw this thread about 10 minutes ago. Didn't see Phis post)

i'm already confused.

anyway , despite supposedly being a metaphysical guide this doesn't really seem so different from the other ones if you simplify the terms.

Anyway , as Kadoh said

(Edit: i saw this thread about 10 minutes ago. Didn't see Phis post)

thats the whole point. this guide was written quite a while ago, and is not a new practice.