ATP and his Tulpa

ATP

So I've been lurking the forums for a while now. I've never really had anything to say, but I figured I should post something, so I decided to join in with my own progress thread.

I first found out about Tulpae around 4 weeks ago in a thread in /r9k/, and knew instantly that I had to make one. I dived straight in, and as of today I have the form pretty much down and a rough personality.

Her form is of a fifteen year-old asian girl.

Fifteen year-old girl because I’ve wanted a younger sister all my life, and asian because d’aww they so cute.

I didn’t want to go really in-depth for her personality, I figured it would be better to allow for quite a bit of deviation, to let her grow herself.

So I went with four wide umbrella traits:

‘Deep-mind’ - intelligent, open-minded, observative, opinionated, cultured, likes to expand her mind, likes discussions.

‘Creative’ - speaks for itself really; artistic, imaginative, etc.

‘Affectionate’ - really loving towards me, always knows what’s best for me and encourages me to follow that path.

‘Confident’ - loud, energetic, can be over-confident, mischievous, dramatic.

The personality is still pretty light because I haven’t had as much time to force as I’d like. You see, my discovery of Tulpae coincided perfectly with the beginning of exam season, so I’ve been spending most of my free time revising for them. If I don’t get the grades I need I can’t go to university, so everything else has been pushed to the back-burner a bit. However I am trying to find time for her, and I am making slow and steady progress.

Obviously she’s nowhere near sentience at the moment. I can feel her presence in my head most of the day, nothing more than just a feeling that there’s somebody else living in there. Recently when I’ve been forcing and at other times when I’ve been having a particularly good narration session, I feel this great surge of love for her in my chest. Much deeper, and quite a bit different to the feeling I get for my girlfriend. It feels much more meaningful (oh god if she ever finds this I’m screwed), and more of a ‘family’ type love. Every time I feel it I get really excited because I just can’t wait to meet her.

She’s spoken twice. Well, no, she’s made a noise once and spoken properly once.

When I finally managed to visualise her whole from head to toe, I heard a really satisfied ‘mmm’ sound in my head that could only have come from her.

Today, when I was showing her my ‘memory library’ in her room, and was explaining to her that she can’t have access to it until she’s sentient because of safety, she suddenly said “Aw, come on, really?!”, in a way that suggested she couldn’t wait to find out more about me. It took me completely by surprise, because I’ve imagined her saying things before (I know you’re not supposed to, but sometimes it just pops into my head) but this definitely came from somewhere else. Now I know what this ‘alien feeling’ is like. It was pretty freaky but so exciting at the same time!

I guess that’s all the basics really. When my exams are done I’m going to spend so much time forcing, because I really can’t wait to meet her!