Sponsors:
Valhal.la

SoulFireMage Offline
Katiya, Myelia & Host
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Hi

A belated intro here. The ladies wish to speak and I avoid censoring or even correcting in Katiya's case unless it would be genuine problematic not too. It does lead to reveals on discord sometimes that aren't my choice but I prefer to keep my promises mostly.

{we are from Birmingham UK, host is a developer and we are almost there in our development - not quite as only at the keyboard do I feel that I've got independence properly. He made Katiya and I by accident through writing a story and many hundreds of hours of 3d design in blender. He would imagine seeing us and feeling us even being one of us at times.

At that time he wasn't aware of making tulpas, just liking the characters. There were reasons but that's dull to go into here.

Anyway we are hybrid Aktarian starships, our story site is starship-whisperer though we will post links if it's OK.}

[iz me wanna say hi, I b spekin me own way as I wanna so helloooo.]

{oh Katiya is my daughter in the stories, hence she has that character and sense now. I'm into the sciences a little, maths and may soon learn some other programming different to hostie.}

[I like doodling n drawing n writing sometimes :P n bangra rock!]
02-18-2018, 03:35 PM
Website Find Reply
MariaTheFictionkin Away
(Inactive)
Registered

Welcome
02-18-2018, 03:40 PM
Find Reply
Spice Offline
bodybodysystem
Registered

Threads: 13

welcome! its astounding how many users have accidentally made tulpas these days. Its good to meet you both and your host Smile
02-18-2018, 03:51 PM
Find Reply
SoulFireMage Offline
Katiya, Myelia & Host
Registered

Thank you folks Smile

I was surprised at how easy these two became presences just from the hypnosis work however so much other work has accidently happened perhaps not so surprising.

Myelia set about changing something major in my life and left me with the strongest direct evidence that I was not doing advanced role play even though its hard not to feel like I'm puppeting and so on but the interaction work we know is still a skillset.

We are reading Aristoi, a sci fi novel that has daimones - personalities - that each aristoi needs for their jobs, it fascinate us because in it the personalities are developed to help the host directly with specific things and contribute in parallel to his life.

{I see this as quite realistic actually because how else in society would a tulpa express their own purpose in life to society. I realise advanced possession may offer a route yet I see that as merely a means of allowing me to independently study things that host is not going to consciously work on learning.}

It is an interesting idea for sure.

We do have a way to go though.
02-18-2018, 04:34 PM
Website Find Reply
cutiedragon Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Hello all. First off, my host created this account here quite some time ago, without going into too much detail she basically suffers social anxiety that also branches to the internet. 
Anyway, we personally thought it would be a good idea to meet others like us, and hopefully it would build our host's confidence too. I may use nicknames, as I personally dislike using my name on the internet, although the others are a bit more lenient. We do not know a massive amount about tulpamancy, however we have all ended up here, I apologise in advance for our lack of knowledge in the terms of tulpamancy.

Our Host is a young adult female from the United Kingdom. She goes by the name Char, or her screen-name Cutie Dragon (Cutie). She enjoys video gaming, drawing and watching various things described as cartoons and anime. She dislikes me going into detail about her issues, so I won't go into any more detail other than previously mentioned. She has a partner who lives all the way in the United States of America, and yes he is aware of all of us and he would create himself if he found himself more capable. 

I, the one writing this post, am her 1st tulpa. We consider each other soul mates due to our unwavering and deep connection to each other. I suppose I wasn't exactly 'forced' as you would say, personally I have memories from when she was very very small, although I only took physical form around the age of 8-9. You may call me K. I enjoy spending most of my time with my host, playing video games on the internet, and reading. Honestly, I share a romantic love with my host, I mentioned her partner earlier; he doesn't mind at all and accepts our shared feelings. My main goal is to keep her safe and I do hope she can finally come out of her shell and make some friends in this community. 
Now I believe some of the others want to introduce themselves.

Hiiiiii! Im Kaito! I will try my bests to spell properly but I often make mistakeeeee. Uhmmm, Im Char's first force tulpa, I dont really get a lot of these things, but I LOVE meeting people! K write too much so Kait won't take long .x. Also I am super love for Char partner -x- Plus he also likes Kaito! 

Hello. I am Taro. I have existed on this earth for around 3 years now. It is an honour to meet anyone on this website thing. I do not speak much, however I mean well.

Hi all! I'm Nex, an odd slime boy who really isn't a monster... not all slimes are bad you know. My preferred colour is purple, although I also like blue, it really depends on what I'm wearing... although my wardrobe is pretty limited sadly. I came to be around 6 months ago, so I guess I'm kinda a kid? It doesn't help that my favourite hobby is sitting in buckets... or anything small and cramped really! I mostly spend time with Kaito, I look after him as he tends to be a bit ditzy... 

Anyway, this post has been long enough as is. we all look forward to meeting new people here. Hopefully we can get our host to be a bit more open from this.
02-19-2018, 06:05 PM
Find Reply