2016 Steam Group Thread (new group)

Solune

Saw that a couple of the old groups on Steam had gone dark so I made a newer, shinier one.

Post your steam username (or pm me) to be added.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tulpamancy

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

My profile is here.

Still getting used to the admin control thingies... I added you (I'm Legion).

I'll add you to the group and make you an Admin. Feel free to change anything.

Re-edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. You should have permission to do stuff now.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

Here's my steam profile

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

*update

I might just be a total noob at this, but it seems I can only add people once they've friended me (cause the group is private.. or at least I think that's why).

My profile name is Solune (previously went by Legion and The Lone Avenger) and my profile picture is Legion from Mass Effect.

I'm pretty sure I've sent friend requests/invites to everybody so far but let me know if you didn't get it and I'll try again. Please be patient with me.

I've added you Solune but idk if you accept people you don't know so yeah XD

You've been invited ;D