Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: was your tulpa's asexuality something you had in mind?
they turned out asexual
that's how I imagined them to be
[Show Results]

A question for those of you that have tulpas who are currently asexual
str8ng3r Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

A question for those of you that have tulpas who are currently asexual
Did you imagine your tulpa as asexual, or did they simply come out that way?
12-09-2017, 01:54 AM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 6
All Accounts Posts: 2,509

RE: A question for those of you that have tulpas who are currently asexual
uh, well, appropriately Lumi never thought anything about my sexuality in the first place if that counts as.. one or the other, idk which to answer. Sex just isn't for me, but I understand other people liking it. Just seems like a sorta nature-y thing to me, no different between humans than any other animals. Except humans enjoy it more I guess, but anyways.. I just don't have those feelings, but maybe I "turned out that way" because my host never "imagined me being that way", so I still don't know which to answer on the poll lol

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
12-09-2017, 05:38 AM
Find Reply
Mister D Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

I think they turned out that way? To be honest, I didn't even thought about my tulpas' sexuality until now, I think it shows how much I don't care about it ^^
I asked Graeme and he said that he doesn't care at all and rarely thinks about that kind of things. Ozzie doesn't really know at the moment I think, or at least it is what I understood (not vocal yet).
But I think that since sexuality isn't something that is particularly present in my mind, it isn't surprising that my tulpas didn't thought about it either.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2017, 05:36 PM by Mister D.)
12-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Find Reply
str8ng3r Offline
Registered

(12-09-2017, 05:38 AM)Lucilyn Wrote: uh, well, appropriately Lumi never thought anything about my sexuality in the first place if that counts as.. one or the other, idk which to answer. Sex just isn't for me, but I understand other people liking it. Just seems like a sorta nature-y thing to me, no different between humans than any other animals. Except humans enjoy it more I guess, but anyways.. I just don't have those feelings, but maybe I "turned out that way" because my host never "imagined me being that way", so I still don't know which to answer on the poll lol
It'd be that youjust turned out that way. Thank you.

thank you guys for your answers so far.
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2017, 09:32 PM by str8ng3r.)
12-16-2017, 09:31 PM
Find Reply
SinVraal Offline
Registered

Neither: I am asexual, but my tulpa are highly sexual.
12-29-2017, 06:34 PM
Find Reply