A show about real magic's take on Tulpas

Note: this is 100% metaphysical with no trace of science. (i lied there is later :P)

Some dumb and goofy show called Akashic Records is about magic, in a comedy-typical style.

The explanations of magic are quite good for the average viewer to understand, and even states how to do magic much like apocrypha's would. Up to this point (episode 11) I can't argue with a single explanation.

And now the "Tulpa" technique is brought into sphere. Keep in mind all the techniques shown in this show work, but the effects are exaggerated to make it cool. Like summoning lightning, that is unrealistic.

------------------------------------------

"That's a technique for summoning imaginary beings in this world through powerful suggestion while in trance!"

"You've studied well. It's a secret art of alchemy for the artificial creation of spirits, demons and gods.

It uses strengthened imagination of a trance state instead of a spell chant."

-------------------------------------------

The technique done is an actual valid thought-form creation technique.

You create bubbles of thought energy by splitting open your hand chakras. He then takes planetary energy and transmutes it through the sigil of the flower of life which makes the tulpas immediately physical. Again, the effects of the techniques are exaggerated for viewing pleasure.

If you were to dumb that down, perhaps that technique can make a tulpa extremely quickly. I know not too many people here are versed in the mechanics of magic but the basic premise of manifestation magic is so.

You create a thought in the plane of Mental, and yank it down into the astral where you infuse it with will, desire and intent through the use of the imagination. Once enough energy is created for this thought to take on the form desired, it does. So it comes down into the physical plane and is filtered through the universal laws until its capable of manifesting.

You could easily explain the creation of a tulpa through that model.

You create its thought-shell in the mental plane. Its personality, how it acts... its blueprint before sentience.

Then you start breathing emotion, character, will, intent and desire into it. It slowly starts to become sentient.

Once enough energy is built, the tulpa is an advanced thought-form.

I'm sure everyone has heard of the law of attraction. This is just an explanation for how that works, except the LOA is just one of 12 universal laws. Consciously practicing the LOA is essentially manifestation magic.

All magic is filtered through the Demiurge if anyone is reading this thinking "OMG I WANNA TRY MANIFESTATION MAGIC" so before you end up causing chaos wherever you walk, you want to really understand that magic can go as far as to kill others to grant your desire. The law of attraction practices are made to prevent this, but as any magic site or forum will tell you - don't play with forces you can't understand.

So, the technique shown in the show to infuse energy into the thoughtform makes the thoughtform manifest so damn fast because it's an insane amount of energy. If you think of a tulpas development like a battery, you slowly add juice to it to charge it up to sentience. Charging requires your attention. Attention = focused energy. If you send a surge of energy to this battery instead, its possible it will become sentient very quickly which may explain why some users can build thoughtforms lightning fast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, I want to dissect the specific vocabulary used in the explanation from the show. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's a technique for summoning imaginary beings in this world through powerful suggestion while in trance!"

Summon:  authoritatively or urgently call on (someone) to be present  |   bring to the surface (a particular quality or reaction) from within oneself   |

call an image to mind

Summoning doesn't create something new, it takes something that already exists and brings it forth. Summoning an imaginary being implies that it already exists. In the context of the show, it could be likely that the tulpas have already been built. "In this world" is referring to physical reality, so in this show I have to conclude the "technique" was used to materialize existing tulpas. Or is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"art of alchemy for the artificial creation of spirits, demons and gods"

Alchemy:     a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination

In this quote it specifically says "CREATION" so we can safely use "alchemy" in the sense of creation. But man cannot create from nothingness, thus a combination of elements must happen in order for transformation into a creation. The table may be the woodworkers creation, but he combined elements to create it.

Which is where fusing will, desire and intent energies into a thought-form shell transforms it into the "creation of spirits, demons and gods". 

Now in the context of the show, it leads me to now believe that it was actually instantaneous manifestation of tulpas.

Refering to the first quote dissection, the thought-form seems to exist on an astral plane. I previously believed tulpas were etheric but too many texts and information oppose it, so astral seems logical. So this technique takes the tulpa that exists in the astral, and brings it into the physical. Very few stories exist of ghost-like-physical tulpas. Bullcrap? Or substance?

Note: again for viewing pleasure, the universal law filtering of the physical were ignored. The doubt taking an astral energy and making it actually physical would be possible, it violates a lot of natural laws.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It uses strengthened imagination of a trance state"

With the often emphasis of a trance state, it would seem the creation stage is greatly accelerated in trance which makes sense. The lower your brain waves go, the more dimensions your brain can access. For example, it's impossible to access the astral from any state of mind other than Theta or Delta. So this character likely used an NLP technique called "anchoring" and went into Theta or Delta brain states and anchored it to a physical action so he could summon the state at will. NLP is actual science, but the validity of it is often questioned. I've used it and it works, so who knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---------------------------------------------

So according to this show, the process of creating a tulpa and bringing it into the physical seems to be the following:

1. Create the shell of the thoughtform like you normally would

2. Instead of the normal stages of sentience building, you take massive energy and transmute it (alchemy) through a sigil of the flower of life

3. The flower of life is well... the blueprint for life. So adding this transmuted energy to the shell of the tulpa should give it life

4. Now you have a tulpa

5. To bring it into the physical, you use a specific planetary body and fuel it once more through the flower of life sigil, making the tulpa physical

Quantum science has shown the physical reality is just dense energy. Dense energy as in MASSIVE amounts of energy condensed enough to be physical. So according to this show, by taking massive energy and fueling it through the flower of life, it makes this energy super dense thus becoming physical.

All biology has the flower of life, without it we simply can't exist. Also science. Nikola Tesla also touched on this heavily, and Albert Einstein touched on it a little. 

------------------------------------------------

This post has almost no value unless you wanna play with it but I just found it cool how the show explained tulpas with magical concepts. Didn't expect them to even mention tuppers haha

I really appreciate your making this topic and explaining/analyzing it thoroughly. But it was hard to keep reading after "planetary energy"... But I did anyways.

I do wonder if this should be in General Discussion as a "X is talking about tulpas" thing, or Metaphysics as a metaphysical discussion. Guess it depends on which you're looking for. Since reading it almost hurt my Dense Energy, I'd lean towards moving it to the Metaphysics board, since you explained it all in such detail it would be hard to discuss it any other way. But yeah, either way I do appreciate the thread as a whole. But I don't know what more to say than that.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I really appreciate your making this topic and explaining/analyzing it thoroughly. But it was hard to keep reading after "planetary energy"... But I did anyways.

I do wonder if this should be in General Discussion as a "X is talking about tulpas" thing, or Metaphysics as a metaphysical discussion. Guess it depends on which you're looking for. Since reading it almost hurt my Dense Energy, I'd lean towards moving it to the Metaphysics board, since you explained it all in such detail it would be hard to discuss it any other way. But yeah, either way I do appreciate the thread as a whole. But I don't know what more to say than that.

Thanks! Yeah its reallyyyy metaphysical stuff. I just dumped my ideas down with no plan so it probably seems messy too haha

• 3 weeks later...

Wait, is this a real show? In that case, links, please, and also which episode has tulpas in it?

Trivia: Akashic Records are a hypothetical astral library of lost knowledge that can be accessed through meditation or something.

I'm guessing "face off, the magic corps battle"

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Wait, is this a real show? In that case, links, please, and also which episode has tulpas in it?

Trivia: Akashic Records are a hypothetical astral library of lost knowledge that can be accessed through meditation or something.

I'm guessing "face off, the magic corps battle"

http://kissanime.ru/Special/AreYouHuman2?reUrl=%2fAnime%2fRokudenashi-Majutsu-Koushi-to-Akashic-Records%2fEpisode-011%3fid%3d136799%26s%3ddefault

a weeaboo trash show but ngl it was pretty entertaining. That's the episode with their debut (tulpas)

you know

we thought

this was a metaphysical show

not an anime

I don't know how to feel

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• 2 weeks later...

it's like you described a documentary on youkai in Japan and how it had all sorts of examples from mythology and stuff and said give it a watch, then linked to Spirited Away

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas