A Treatise on Tulpas

ThunderClap

Hello all.

I am writing a book on tulpas. At the current stage of planning, it is just a consistent, accessible compilation on all collected methods of tulpa creation (including Tibetan). It will also include my personal insights and meditations on the concept as a whole. While I am trying to keep this publication as far detached from any community as possible (here and Reddit, namely), I am open to anyone who would want their own personal story/reflections in the publication. I am not sure what exactly I would be looking for length wise at the moment, but if anyone is keen on the idea, please let me know.

Here is what I am looking for:

- Please have multiple years of tulpa experience (preferably over 2.)

- I don't care if you have a single tulpa, multiple tulpas or no tulpas at all (anymore.) So, don't worry about that.

- Preferably an account from hosts, but I suppose tulpa accounts won't hurt.

To get in contact with me about this, reply to the thread or email me at johnhughes514@gmail.com

Additionally, if anyone, mostly older members, are in contact with Dane, Irish, Amadeus or Phi, I would greatly appreciate it if you told them about this. No obligation.

I've had this project in the works for a few years now, and I would greatly appreciate any contribution any of you would like to make.

Thanks.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

But hey, take registration dates into account. I thought the same thing until I saw who was writing this one. Most people register like the day before they show up to say they're writing a book.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

As I said, I have been working on this for a few years (collecting source material, drafting, et cetera) so it is not like I am about to up and walk away from the project now. However, I can't promise a release date currently since I have been occupied with school lately.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

Whoa, Thunderclap still posts.

I feel kind of hypocritical saying that.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033