Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

A Treatise on Tulpas
Hello all.

I am writing a book on tulpas. At the current stage of planning, it is just a consistent, accessible compilation on all collected methods of tulpa creation (including Tibetan). It will also include my personal insights and meditations on the concept as a whole. While I am trying to keep this publication as far detached from any community as possible (here and Reddit, namely), I am open to anyone who would want their own personal story/reflections in the publication. I am not sure what exactly I would be looking for length wise at the moment, but if anyone is keen on the idea, please let me know.

Here is what I am looking for:
- Please have multiple years of tulpa experience (preferably over 2.)
- I don't care if you have a single tulpa, multiple tulpas or no tulpas at all (anymore.) So, don't worry about that.
- Preferably an account from hosts, but I suppose tulpa accounts won't hurt.

To get in contact with me about this, reply to the thread or email me at johnhughes514@gmail.com

Additionally, if anyone, mostly older members, are in contact with Dane, Irish, Amadeus or Phi, I would greatly appreciate it if you told them about this. No obligation.

I've had this project in the works for a few years now, and I would greatly appreciate any contribution any of you would like to make.

Thanks.
My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

My face the last three times someone claimed to be writing a tulpa book:

[Image: tumblr_inline_nth2fbNdv21sjs49f_400.jpg]
"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson
Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi
My progress report
But hey, take registration dates into account. I thought the same thing until I saw who was writing this one. Most people register like the day before they show up to say they're writing a book.
Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
As I said, I have been working on this for a few years (collecting source material, drafting, et cetera) so it is not like I am about to up and walk away from the project now. However, I can't promise a release date currently since I have been occupied with school lately.
My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.
Whoa, Thunderclap still posts.

I feel kind of hypocritical saying that.
"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033