Angels Vs. Devils

BobTheBob

Basically you choose if you want to be a 'good' or 'evil' team then the sides take turns adding onto a story.  The angels try to make it a good story and must try to think of positives while the devils try to ruin it. It needs to be back and forth. Angels can't go after angels and same for devils. You can switch all you want, if you have an idea you can post it even if it is a different team than the one you last posted with.

Example

Person 1 (Angel): It was a sunny day

Person 2 (Devil): But its so hot that you start sweating bullets instantly

Person 3 (Angel): But luckily the icecream truck is around the corner

Person 1 (Devil): but all the icecream is melted

Person 2 (Angel): But the melted ice cream made great milkshakes!

Person 3 (Devil): But all the flavors has nuts in them and your allergic to nuts.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##this sounds so fun! Of course I'll start off angels, considering my system is three angels.

1. (Angel) It was a beautiful and crisp morning.

It has to be back and forth, right? No two angels in a row? Then I can't post yet.. I don't like making things worse

(that ##comment is not a universal thing, Bear xD)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

(Devil) When a tornado was coming your way

## It really should be, it's pretty nice

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

## totally is, Lucilyn. I only want angel too, so, i'll give you this one.

Yes it needs to be back and forth. Angels can't go after angels and same for devils. You can switch all you want, if you have an idea you can post it even if it is a different team than the one you last posted with.

(angel) But you have a very nice comfy tornado shelter so you'll be safe!

(Angel) But you live in a world where pineapple actually tastes good.

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

(Devil) You are terrified to eat pineapples because you don't want to kill Spongebob

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

(Angel) So you just stomach it, and pick the pineapple off the pizza, to the best of your ability, and put them in the shelter's fish tank, hoping nobody calls you a murderer.

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]