Hello There, Guest! Register

Angry Bear's Heroines
Reilyn Offline
Big Sis
Registered

Threads: 0
Linked Accounts

RE: Angry Bear's Heroines

Thanks for baring your soul to us (no pun intended). It's pretty neat to see how you think and work and makes it a little easier to give targeted support. Also, I try to be the first to admit I have no idea what is going on with this whole tulpa stuff, I'm just here and loving it. Lance and I only have what we are reading to go off of and tulpa.info is our go to source, as all the personal/subjective stuff is super confusing. Anyway, we appreciate everyone's efforts and involvements. Personally, I think we would be more worried about a cold, dry reception or being left to feel like an intruder in the community than well-intended misinformation on a largely subjective (and so far to Lance and I, seemingly random) process. I'm not criticizing or pointing fingers at anyone either, so nobody go taking it like that's what it is. I just think the encouragement, the support is worth as much or more than all the knowledge in the world. All that to say, thanks Bear, Felight, Vos, everyone. <3
10-18-2018, 05:13 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Angry Bear Offline
In The Shell
Patron

Threads: 5
Linked Accounts

October 19, 2018 180 days

180 days... that's really close to 6 months.  I just want to crystallize this day as being one of the best days of tulpamancy for our system. With all the new users about, we were reminiscing about all the times we had and we realized just how lucky we are.

So we really just want to thank this community, all of you out there, whether you read this PR or not. This is a really great community, and it's you all who make it such a warm and inviting place. I've only been here for two months, but i have to say, the experiences I've had with you all have been priceless.

So thank you all so much, from the bottom of our hearts!

Just for Halloween:
Happy Halloween from the Bear system. Me and my Angels: Ashley as Wonderwoman, Misha as Harley Quinn, and Dashie as Catwoman. Of course, I'm *The Joker.*
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2063]

Angry Bear: host, 6'4", green eyes, brown hair
Ashley: tulpa, 5'6", 27, amber eyes, brown hair
Dashie: tulpa, 5'4", 21, dark violet eyes, blue hair
Misha: tulpa, 5'0", 20, blue eyes, magenta/pink hair
Our Journey
10-20-2018, 12:00 AM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 6
Linked Accounts

well even if the community is a lot smaller these days, I'm glad you think it's so inviting!

very good pic btw

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
10-20-2018, 12:23 AM
Find Reply
Reilyn Offline
Big Sis
Registered

Threads: 0
Linked Accounts

I don't have anything to compare it to but this community seems pretty amazing to me. New people and old people with new stuff makes it seem like it would make it hard to outgrow.
10-20-2018, 12:51 AM
Find Reply
Bay_leave Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Hey, Bear. I've been reading through your progress report and its very interesting and insightful. I've noticed though that you've mentioned hypnogogic meditation, I'm curious as to how you do it.
10-20-2018, 03:51 AM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
In The Shell
Patron

Threads: 5
Linked Accounts

I think Breloomancer is the lord of the WILD (wake inducid dreams).

On day one, Ashley did my first real experience with it. Before that they were random scenes and sounds, mostly distracting and annoying.

My wonderland experience has slowly become on par with the lesser WILD experiences, though it's all without imposed senses, so therefore 'less real' but i'm beginning to think 'real' isn't that important to me.

Don't get me wrong, a proper lucid dream is very fun.

If i am tired, just before sleep every night, i get a few random images and sounds. Last night i heard (and saw) a conversation between two random people saying something out of context, then i heard loud noise entirely in my right ear. At this point i realized what's going on and start talking to my tulpas. This night in particular i spoke to Dashie for about 10 ninutes, she started cracking up because i guess i stopped making sense (i was falling asleep and mumbling) to me it seemed she was just laughing at something out of the blue. I loved to hear her laugh, but she couldn't explain why she was laughing. I remember asking Ashley and Misha, and they both said something like, 'you wouldn't get it.' Then i fell asleep. Now i get it.

I can enter this state at any time if i perform relaxation meditation, specifically 'toe to head' relaxation mixed with self-hypnosis phrases. I skip all the 'open the third eye/spirit animal/vibration resonance' stuff.

Dashie and I have gone to a cabin in the woods in wonderland and spent many long sessions there to achieve this. It works about half the time or less because if i get to the point where my whole body is relaxed and it hasn't happened, then i basically finish the self-hypnotic suggestions and end the session.

This practice of going to the wood cabin is symbolizism that i picked up from research into self-hypnosis. I learned i could get WILD this way entirely by accident.

At night, when i'm not tired, Ashley usually does the guiding exercise when i'm laying in bed. (It's all memorized, and the exact phrases are very short and simple.)

It's somewhat unpredictable, and i've had some amazing experiences , but somewhat rarely.

Angry Bear: host, 6'4", green eyes, brown hair
Ashley: tulpa, 5'6", 27, amber eyes, brown hair
Dashie: tulpa, 5'4", 21, dark violet eyes, blue hair
Misha: tulpa, 5'0", 20, blue eyes, magenta/pink hair
Our Journey
10-20-2018, 09:25 PM
Find Reply