Hello There, Guest! Register

Any Soulbonders?
Bjorna Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Any Soulbonders?

I'm very interested in learning about soulbonding, but I hear the community is dying out. I think I am soulbonded to a character I made, so I would love to meet others in the same boat. Is there maybe a soulbonding thread here?
03-23-2018, 09:04 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

jean-luc Offline
capt@in.jean-luc.org
Patron

Threads: 53
2 Attached Accounts

RE: Any Soulbonders?

(03-23-2018, 09:04 PM)Bjorna Wrote: Is there maybe a soulbonding thread here?

There is now Smile

Also look at https://community.tulpa.info/thread-the-...-soulbonds and https://community.tulpa.info/thread-hell...oulbonding

Host: Jean-luc (plain-colored text)
Tulpas: Snow & Henry
Choose your tulpas' colors here!
Click here if you'd like a changing avatar like mine!
Ain't that just fantitiliantastic!
I host a podcast called Tulpaudcast.
and ramble crazily about everything while walking on Jean-luc walking.
03-23-2018, 10:06 PM
Find Reply
Bjorna Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Thank you so much!!
03-24-2018, 01:53 AM
Find Reply
Rachel Gardner Away
(inactive)

Threads: 0

(03-23-2018, 09:04 PM)Bjorna Wrote: I'm very interested in learning about soulbonding, but I hear the community is dying out. I think I am soulbonded to a character I made, so I would love to meet others in the same boat. Is there maybe a soulbonding thread here?

I'm a soulbonder and in terms of the community... I think most of them have secluded to a few sites and Discord servers which are usually behind some sort of verification wall and pretty shrouded from the public. So, it takes some digging. Some small soulbond groups can be found on Tumblr.

Most soulbonders, at least in my experience, hang around the fictionkin and otherkin communities such as the plethora of Discord servers dedicated to such things. But I would make sure to know first if they accept soulbonders before saying anything if you decide to check those out. And of course, a few exist here in the tulpa community. Some sites I've been on that were dedicated to soulbonding have either closed down or relocated but there are definitely some floating around here and there. But yeah, there hasn't been a big community of soulbonders since the fall of InCanon and The Living Library/Soulbonding.org website. Actually, I think The Living Library relocated from the last time I went snooping. I think this is their new location: http://soulbonding.boards.net/.

Here are some blogs about soulbonding:
...And a Discord server dedicated to fictionkin, otherkin and soulbonders has recently been made and can be found here:
Hope that helps Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2018, 11:52 PM by Rachel Gardner.)
08-18-2018, 11:45 PM
Find Reply