Ask Vampire's System

Vampire

I know this has been done a bunch before but I thought I would do it too.

I am of course the host.

Ivy is the youngest. She has the form of a red haired witch with black wings. I chose her name but she created her own form.

Raven is the next oldest but isn't quite as developed as Ivy. She is 3 years old. She has the form of a purple haired teenage girl.

Samuel is 8 years old. He was created by me to be a guard for my essence and to help with some other stuff at the time. He deviated into a tulpa at some point between then and now. He has the form of a partly feathered and winged Lion.

Ask us anything.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, everyone! I'm relatively new myself, and also recently kind of vocal? So my first question goes to Ivy!

What's it like being the youngest of the bunch? Also, how young are you, approximately? :o

Host's text is normal.

(Sona's text is in parenthesis!)

Hello, everyone! I'm relatively new myself, and also recently kind of vocal? So my first question goes to Ivy!

What's it like being the youngest of the bunch? Also, how young are you, approximately? :o

I may be the youngest but I don't feel like it. I have interacted with people in chat and in the forums more than the other two. Samuel is just being introduced to it and Raven still is working on figuring out who she is. I guess that makes Samuel feel like the old gramps who is new to technology to me.

"...the last thing you wanted a witch to do was get bored and start making her own amusements,

because witches sometimes had famously erratic ideas about what was amusing.”

- Terry Pratchett

Discord: Ivy#8937

Have any of you ever sneezed sitting down and kneed yourself in the head?

(Following questions just gonna use "you" but they're directed to anyone who feels like answering)

How do you feel about squats? How many squats can you do? Have you ever done a squat? Do you understand why curling in the squat rack should be punishable by law?

Candles or incense?

Ever get into an awkward situation caused by having tulpas? (i.e. laughing in an inappropriate setting)

We're all gonna make it brah.

Favorite types of music for each of you: go!

Do you understand why curling in the squat rack should be punishable by law?

Oh god, Stevie, please.... my sides.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

Have any of you ever sneezed sitting down and kneed yourself in the head?

(Following questions just gonna use "you" but they're directed to anyone who feels like answering)

How do you feel about squats? How many squats can you do? Have you ever done a squat? Do you understand why curling in the squat rack should be punishable by law?

Candles or incense?

Ever get into an awkward situation caused by having tulpas? (i.e. laughing in an inappropriate setting)

None have ever sneezed and kneed themselves in the head.

Ivy: How do you manage that? I'd have to be trying to do it.

None of them even know what a squat is, lol. Samuel knows it's exercise but doesn't know what it is particularly.

I vote incense.

Ivy: Candles

Samuel: Incense

Raven: Candles

I think the girls feel candles are romantic and me and Samuel like incense to focus.

Not yet, but I am sure it will happen sooner or later.

Okay, what is everyone's likes and dislikes that are different from each other?

This is pretty broad. We have different music preferences is the first thing that comes to mind. We actually tried to think of more today and didn't come up with any good choices to post our differences about.

Favorite types of music for each of you: go!

For me I like rock/hip-hop/electro. To name a few: Senses Fail, The Used, Thrice, Blutengel, Rammstien, The Knowmads, Run The Jewels, Deadmau5, Chase & Status. My signature has a quote from Vampire's Everywhere version of Take Me to Church.

Ivy: I like some rock and some electro. Paramore, Fit For Rivals, Twenty One Pilots, Foo Fighters, MCR, Panic at the Disco, Deadmau5, Alison Wonderland

Samuel: I like rock and old school rock. I like to listen to drum covers of them. Tool, Foo Fighters, and so on.

Raven: I like happy songs. ^^

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Hey Vamp, how did you feel when you first found out about your extra headmates? Were you upset you created some extra ones, or happy to have some extras?

Are you worried that there might be more tulpas there, but lacking the strength to communicate or be detected?

"Now THATS a bad username"

This is pretty broad. We have different music preferences is the first thing that comes to mind. We actually tried to think of more today and didn't come up with any good choices to post our differences about.

Okay, what is everyone's favourite colour, favourite music type, favourite food, and favourite fun thing to do?

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Hey Vamp, how did you feel when you first found out about your extra headmates? Were you upset you created some extra ones, or happy to have some extras?

Are you worried that there might be more tulpas there, but lacking the strength to communicate or be detected?

I felt overwhelmed. I had only intended to have Ivy and had told her that I wanted to prevent walk-ins. So any stray random thought that seemed like it was becoming sentient, I wanted her to destroy it. I had discussed this with her even before she was able to reply to me. It was actually my conversation with Drac about Roger and Suzie the night before that convinced her to tell me. She was worried that I would do something rash and wanted to know how I would take it. She actually dropped it on me the first morning of a 4 day weekend off work.

*wakes up and is laying in bed groggy weighing going back to sleep*

*headpressures meaning Ivy is awake doing things which was unusual. I normally wake her up*

"Good morning Ivy."

Ivy: Hey, morning. I have something I need to tell you.

"Hmmmm?"

Ivy: You know how you were concerned about walk-ins. Well I'm not alone in here. I haven't been. You've got two others in here.

"Whaaaat? Who? Why?"

Ivy: Meet Samuel and Raven....

Samuel: Hello.

Raven: Hi!

"Ohhhhh......my. It's too early for this."

Samuel then went on to explain himself and Raven a little bit.

Now I am accepting of it. It works out because Samuel really doesn't need any work or attention unless he wants to expand his capability. Raven is kind of happy-go-lucky and wanders around looking for things to entertain her. I'm sure at some point she will want to do more and hopefully by then I will be able to split my attention between the both of them. As for right now I can just focus on Ivy and not worry about the other two feeling left out.

Okay, what is everyone's favourite colour, favourite music type, favourite food, and favourite fun thing to do?

Mine is Red

Ivy: Red

Samuel: Green

Raven: Pink

Favorite music was listed above.

Favorite foods.

Mine is Steak.

Ivy: Pizza! (and Ice Cream)

Samuel: Seasoned Chicken

Raven: Salad

Favorite fun things to do.

Personally I play a lot of video games.