Big Hero 6

Brassow

With the release of this Disney movie, I have a prediction of the near future. Tons of people will find this place, only to make BAYMAX tuppers.

As good as the movie was, I know some idiots are gonna try to make themselves a tulpa pretty soon.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

This is gonna be ridiculous. Also, it could lead to more exposure to a widespread group of people... unfortunately, Disney fans also includes Frozen-obsessed 8-year olds.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

No, I'm just predicting people will find this site and simply make a tulpa from the movie they just watched. I mean, that's kinda what happened with all the pony tulpas (No offense you guys)

Frozen has been out a long time and I haven't heard about anyone making an Elsa tulpa. Also, minimum age to be here is 13, as dictated by COPPA, so if anyone is openly 8 they're in for a ban.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

It's just a prediction. You can't know for sure how it's going to play out.

It was a great movie, but tuppers based off the characters seems like something at least one person would do.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I literally couldn't resist. I apologize for nothing. Click on it for a more detailed image.

578298789_SmallBigHero6.thumb.jpg.b9147174eb0ec17b392073d8e4fe64f6.jpg

I don't think so. Big Hero 6 was a good movie, but from what I've seen, it's not popular. People like it, but if anyone's obsessed with it, there are very few of them.

And when are you thinking a ton of people will come here? Is there any reason that they will? If it's anywhere in the near future, lots will be bronies, some will be fans of whatever anime/movie/series, and some will create original tulpas. If there are any superfans of Big Hero 6 that come here, there's still a chance they won't have the patience to make a tulpa.

Also, I don't think it would be a bad thing. Lots of bronies are here with tulpas of their favorite characters, so what would be the difference? There will always be people here who try to make tulpas and quit. There will also be people who succeed.

However, it is likely that someday this community will go to complete crap. It's just inevitable. I'm predicting it won't happen for a while though.