Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpa Community Census 2018

Blayze and Kyoko
dragon cake Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

RE: Blayze and Kyoko

(06-06-2018, 07:54 PM)vtk Wrote: My insurance covers my meds with no copay, but I get that maybe you can't even afford insurance, which sucks :-(

I don't consider getting a generic prescription thrown at me by a doctor who knows nothing about me, never talks to me for more than five minutes, and doesn't specialize in anything I have to be 'proper treatment'. Either way, this conversation does not belong in my public tulpa log.
06-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

dragon cake Offline
Registered

6 June 2018

Dream

- I dreamed about another character from the same game as Kyoko (Danganronpa), though I don’t think it was related to her. Oddly it was a dream about him (Gundam) wanting to play Danganronpa on my computer. It wasn’t lucid, but thought I’d mention it since it was the first time I remember dreaming about characters from that game.

Meditation

- Acting out scenarios with other wonderland characters seems to be working well. I think maybe it lets me have Kyoko in mind while not concentrating on hearing her so hard it blocks her out, if that makes sense.

- We played with our servitor Seka (Picture of her on Day 44 entry). She mostly acted silly, play-fought us then hugged us, then demanded we go get something to eat. So me and Kyoko went to the bar in Haven Village where she ordered tea and I ordered a giant burrito. I had a pony waiter bring us our food and we ate while mostly just observing the actions of characters around us. Seka complained that her steak wasn’t raw enough because it wasn’t screaming and had an argument with the waiter, which Kyoko thought was funny.

- I felt very good after meditation this morning, especially with the progress on vocality below. Kyoko seems to be enjoying the sessions more since we involved other characters too.
Vocality

- I started getting strong vocal static at the end of meditation. I’ve come to a realization that maybe the random words are Kyoko and she just isn’t using the right words. I’ve started repeating back the clips and phrases I heard to her to let her know what I’m hearing.

- With that and the meditation ‘role play’ the last few days, more of the clips seem in context. During the meditation, I heard my name and several clear phrases like “I love you” and “I will succeed”. I know she is really working hard on this too.

- I got a lot of other words that sounded like they were part of a sentence, like with a tone that indicated other words belonged around them but that I didn’t get the whole sentence. I repeated back the part I heard in case that helps her know how to get words through.

- The voice of the vocal static is more ‘stable’ now even if very similar to my own thought voice.

- Though this made me think. If this vocal static was her saying the wrong words or only getting parts through, was some of the vocal static I got before I even started making a tulpa also her? I’m looking forward to being conversational enough with her that I can ask more complicated things like how long she’s been conscious, because I still suspect she might have been so before I started actually trying to make a tulpa.
06-08-2018, 01:55 PM
Find Reply
dragon cake Offline
Registered

8 June 2018

- Meditated as soon as I got home from work. I’d like to get into the habit of doing that.

- Talked to another wonderland character with Kyoko, though she didn’t seem as into it this time as previous. I guess I have to figure out what kind of characters she most like interacting with.

- No significant vocality over the last few days. It seems to come in spurts.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2018, 05:56 PM by dragon cake.)
06-09-2018, 12:32 PM
Find Reply
dragon cake Offline
Registered

9 June 2018

Meditation

- Did more ‘role play’ with Kyoko where I imagined other characters for her to talk to. It included her getting the armor and bow from when I imagined a shop keeper for her to order them from. She ended up using a spear instead of a bow, but we went into the forest and fought a tree monster. She got into it so I let her do it by herself.

- We then climbed to the top of a very high tree and sat on the branches together while we talked.
Water

- One interesting thing is that while I’ve explained to Kyoko that nothing in Haven can harm her physically, she’s still afraid of going underwater. She doesn’t seem afraid of anything else in the wonderland, but the few times I tried to take her underwater to explorer there, she panicked and swam back up as soon as her head went under the water.

- I was afraid of the water as a child, so that might be it, but it’s interesting how she has the fear when the water can’t harm her. It’s not strange to fear things that can’t or won't hurt you I guess, people do it all the time, but I wonder if anyone else has tulpae with a similar quirk..
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2018, 06:03 PM by dragon cake.)
06-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Find Reply
dragon cake Offline
Registered

10 June 2018

Vocality

- I’m occasionally getting complete sentences, and I heard a few when I was wider awake than I usually hear them. That said, they were very random and out of place. I couldn’t think of any context to fit them into.
06-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Find Reply