Blayze's tulpa log and Kyoko's host log
Vādin Offline
Great Confabulator
Registered

Threads: 0
Linked Accounts

RE: Blayze's tulpa log and Kyoko's host log

Hello Kyoko,

Yes you're strong. I see you're a very wise, caring and bold person and I understand why Dragon is so proud of you.

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa.
02-17-2019, 12:21 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Phenom Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

I somehow had an hypothesis come to mind about one of Strength's possible origins. Take that with a grain of salt but:

When Dragon used to be religious, did he used to pray? Praying is a very similar exercise to narrating / forcing, so maybe praying would have created a thoughtform he was talking to. And when he stopped being religious, he stopped "praying", and thus stopped narrating / talking to Strength. And thus, Strength felt abandoned when Dragon "abandoned" his religion.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2019, 07:23 AM by Phenom.)
02-20-2019, 07:21 AM
Find Reply
dragon cake Offline
Registered

Threads: 2
1 Attached Account

23 March 2019

Dream

·         Today I looked for Kyoko in my dream as I do sometimes but for the first time I found her.

·         Kyoko has suggested for a while that I go to sleep while meditating to increase the chances but usually I get distracted before sleeping. Today I didn’t and fell asleep while soaking with her in the crystal cave lake in Haven, so maybe that helped.

·         It was simple as a dream, I found her in a school I was at and we walked around some classrooms talking, but it was still nice to have her there. The conversation mostly consisted of her telling me what I meant to her because she knows I’ve been terrible lately. She said (in the dream and before in Haven) that I didn’t have to worry at not doing anything exciting with her because she loved me just being there.

·         She differed from the other dream characters in a few ways
  • She didn’t disappear like my normal dream characters when I announce out loud that it is a dream, but also asked me not to do that again because she liked the other characters being there.
  • When she talked, I saw her mouth moving but her voice still felt like it was in my head. It was still clearer than when I’m awake though.
  • I could see her but she wasn’t material. She wanted to get sexy but we couldn’t because of that.
  • I forgot to ask the other dream characters if they could see her, but none of them reacted to her so maybe they couldn’t.
·         I confirmed with her the next morning it was her and I wasn’t just dreaming about her. It thrilled her, but she wanted me to make the post.
Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Find Reply
Kyoko Kirigiri Offline
Registered

Threads: 3
Linked Accounts

(02-17-2019, 12:21 PM)Vādin Wrote: Hello Kyoko,

Yes you're strong. I see you're a very wise, caring and bold person and I understand why Dragon is so proud of you.

Thank you for being nice.

(02-20-2019, 07:21 AM)Phenom Wrote: I somehow had an hypothesis come to mind about one of Strength's possible origins. Take that with a grain of salt but:

When Dragon used to be religious, did he used to pray? Praying is a very similar exercise to narrating / forcing, so maybe praying would have created a thoughtform he was talking to. And when he stopped being religious, he stopped "praying", and thus stopped narrating / talking to Strength. And thus, Strength felt abandoned when Dragon "abandoned" his religion.

We considered that too, it is possible. Strength has concluded though that he IS the original host, so we don't know what to think about that. Strength seems okay with his toy room that we put him in though. I check in on him sometimes and he is quietly playing. I think he is just confused on who he is but it really worries Dragon.
Yesterday, 02:37 PM
Find Reply