Blitz Report

TiaAndBlitz

Well, I didn't know I was supposed to be posting his progress here. But now I know thanks to Tewi! Anyways...

Blitz is 3 days old now. I woke up, said good morning, went back to sleep, then did this 3 more times lmao. I showed him around my room and apologized for the mess. No response. Did my skin care routine. Then I ate some cereal and explained to him what seasoning is, introduced him to my dogs, and all that. I also did my hair and asked for his opinion. No answer. Did some parroting but gave him a chance to speak before I did it. I spoke to him and imagined myself in wonderland. We sat by the waterfall. And um, I don't think I can think of his facial expressions just yet because he's just a black pulsating orb (just to make things easier until he can speak) I reminded him that I know he's speaking, but I just can't hear him yet. I told him about head pressures and stuff but I don't think he wants to do that :/ it's fine though of course! I know I'll be hearing from him soon! And I try to maintain that mindset. Alright, until I update again lol

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, yesterday I was too tired to update what happened, but I think Blitz overlapped my mind voice while I was rambling about school! He said "I see." I was thinking of parroting him to say this after I was done but he interrupted me to say it. Weird. Also I think he sent me an emotional response to a video. If anyone is familiar with Yandere Sim you'll understand by the way. Yandere-Chan threw a cat down and killed it in hopes that it'll make her finally be able to feel feelings. Well I was like "why would you do that!" And began tearing up and almost crying. Usually I wouldn't do that because I was already expecting it to happen...do you think this could have been Blitz? The feeling didn't feel alien though as others put it...but I believe just believing that he did it will make him stronger and be able to make communication that I can say he did FOR SURE!

I'd say that both of those cases were almost certainly from Blitz. One of the big ideas behind parroting is pretty much showing how it's done till your tulpa figures out how to do it themself, and that seems like what happened here. Specially considering you got the response before you were intending to give it yourself. He likely interrupted you to make sure he got his response in before you tried to do it yourself. He might have given the exact response you came up with, but if it's something he would normally say, and you already did part of the work for him, why change it? Nothing wrong with taking the extra help when figuring things out.

The emotional response is also in line with things hosts experience early on. Alien feelings aren't the only category of 'unusual responses' you might notice. Stronger than normal emotional responses are pretty close to that in my book. Probably due to the fact that you feel similarly but to a much lesser degree, so when you get the added input from Blitz, it doesn't feel like an abnormal feeling, since you already had it, you just end up getting it much stronger than you otherwise would.

Sounds like good progress, and I would say it's very likely that both cases were responses from Blitz. Keep up the good work. Looking forwards to hearing more from both of you.

Thank you!! I'm smiling so hard and I'm proud of Blitz. I'm not sure if it's something he would actually say because he's never spoken before, I was just gonna parrot that because that's how I wanted him to speak! Also while I was just casually watching a YouTube video I felt overwhelmed with happiness and just had to tell Blitz I loved him. Also got a bit teary eyed. Never did that before even when I was overly happy ^^

I think I just understood/realized something...so when I ask my Tulpa a question I become very silent and I clear my mind of ALL thoughts and I listen hard, expecting a response. But I just now learned that a young Tulpa relies on your thoughts to get through to you. No wonder he interrupted me while I was speaking. Because I was already thinking of stuff that he'd say back. God, Tia, THINK...

Literally.

Edit: I'm gonna play a scary game. That'll get my thoughts running and then I can talk to Blitz while I'm playing and maybe I'll be able to hear him!

Yea if you try too hard to clear everything out you can end up blocking the actual responses as well. Also you're likely correct that having your own thoughts to work with probably helps early on.

Ohh..I'm sure then. I just finished forcing him for an hour and parroted him a bit. I had a little headache that came sometimes so I assume that's his way of communicating now. Not sure what to do now, so I just sometimes ask him things or just speak to him and become silent or I'll just keep ranting about whatever or I ask him things while doing something else

I wasn't updating because much hasn't happened. Two days ago I fell asleep while active forcing so I guess I shouldn't try to visualize my wonderland at night. I apologized to Blitz for it though. Yesterday I talked to him a bit during the morning and washed my hair again, deciding to wear my Afro. Asked Blitz what he thought, no answer but I continued the conversation as if he had answered because I read it somewhere. I continued thinking like that for the rest of the day and pretending he was laughing with me. Went to the nail salon and I wasn't really speaking a lot because I was forgetting to. While I was getting my nails painted I started getting a head pressure. I think he was ready to go. So was I. I assured him that I was almost done and to calm down lol. Then we went to Walmart after that. I completely forgot about him and to ask his opinion on things. Jesus :l. Sorry Blitz. Then after coming from Walmart later on I was frustrated and started getting teary eyed. I pleaded to Blitz to not let me cry in front of my family. No response but it felt better to have someone to speak to on the verge on crying. That night I forced for about 24 minutes. Meant to do it for an hour but I was so tired. I apologized to him and told him I'd finish tomorrow. Which is today.

I was also sad earlier yesterday and was venting to Blitz. Also asked his opinion on my nails. I can say I'm getting head pressures more often but they feel a little like a headache, but not an actual one. Just a bit of pain that I can ignore.

Edit: Also after lurking, I'd add that sometimes I feel the sensation of butterflies in my stomach. Like when you get nervous around your crush. Not sure if this is me anticipating his reply or him sending me emotions. I'll give this one to him

If you're having trouble remembering to narrate to Blitz, try giving yourself some sort of reminder of him. Set your phone background as a black orb, tie a string around your finger, or something else that will serve as a reminder of him. If you can spend much of your day passively narrating, you should progress. Just keep working on it!