Can you enter your wonderland?

I want to ask if it's common for people to actually enter into their wonderland via an avatar of themselves?

I mean really feel like you're there.

You can enter into something like a lucid dream through meditation and often when I do get extremely lost in thought the world shuts down and the only thing that exists is what I was thinking of until someone jolts me out of it.

So is it common? If not I'm going to try it anyways.

Name: Assistant

Form: Human female

Progress Report

Last night I said I didn't have a name for her and was cut off with a reply. I couldn't hear the beginning properly but it sounded like Dori but I couldn't hear the first letter as clear and can't tell whether it was an N or a D What's her name?

Guest Anonymous

It's normal and recommended (inb4 Fede) to put yourself in your wonderland. That way you can experience everything from a first person perspective, which makes imposing that much easier.

I enter my wonderland with an avatar of myself, though its really only a vague representation of me. I believe most people do though, as I don't really see another way to do it. I usually view myself and my tulpa in 3rd person, but I can see in first person through my avatar if I want.

Wat... I get first-person and have sensations on my imagined body, but I'm still fully aware of my physical body. I can also enter my wonderland in a different body, though it's still first-person view, with all the proper sensations for that body.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Guest Albatross_

Wat... I get first-person and have sensations on my imagined body, but I'm still fully aware of my physical body. I can also enter my wonderland in a different body, though it's still first-person view, with all the proper sensations for that body.

^

Although it sometimes switches to third-peraon POV, I do my best to keep a first-person POV and enter as myself. Before I enter my actual wonderland "kingdom" (where I can control everything). I have an forest area with lots of stimuli so I can do some "warm-ups" by imagining all the the sensations (sounds of the cicadas, feel of the wind, smell of the pine needles, etc.). That way when I enter my wonderland "kingdom," I experience all five senses as if I were actually there.

Guest Anonymous

I enter wonderland as a mental version of myself, for all purposes it is me and the senses of the physical can be mostly limited to what the avatar experiences. A HALO jump is my favored method of entering Wonderland, though if I'm in a hurry to force I'll teleport in. Both are a rush and feel fairly real. The way the avatar sees varies between first person, third person over the shoulder, third person fixed, and through Tulpa eyes, the last one being less used.

The wonderland is a pretty realistic place, as I've been there in person and know what the mountains of North Carolina look, smell, sound, and feel like. The snow and wind is pleasantly chilly, and the fireplace inside keeps the cabin warm enough. Footprints appear in the snow when I'm paying attention to where I've walked. Now that I think about it, though I've only ever encountered an enormous, possessed tree in the main region of wonderland as far as active wildlife goes. The realism ends where the lack of fauna begins. Other than that, it is a pretty stable place unless an external distraction presents itself.