Can you solve my riddle

Sebrek

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

69 is actually 9, silly

9 is 4

4 is the magic number

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

I guess if you count -... I don't.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

We've seen this before, but we solved it back then too. I guess I'll do it your way since it's your thread.

This should make it obvious! not really

121 is 22

22 is 10

10 is 3

3 is 5

5 is 4

4 is the magic number

1,000,000,000,000 is 12

12 is 6

6 is 3

3 is 5

5 is 4

4 is the magic number

I tried to start with a high number but it didn't seem to help. I was going to do 123,456,789, but it got kinda complicated on what exactly that would be.