Hello There, Guest! Register

Chat Thread
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 24
All Accounts Posts: 1,723

RE: Chat Thread
There have been several shadow the tulpas. I know at least one was based on the eponymous hedgehog. My memory for that drama is non-existent. The IRC is quiet right now. The discord stuff is in flux, and there is large variation between servers as to how it feels there.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
Yesterday, 09:20 PM
Find Reply
MariaTheFictionkin Offline
Maria Robotnik
Registered

Threads: 1

(Yesterday, 08:44 PM)Tewi Wrote: Hmm, I remember some drama issues with someone and a Shadow the Hedgehog tulpa and their relationship in the past. Took place entirely on the IRC and in PMs. In case something like that becomes a problem again, know that this forum is a very accepting place. Your "soulbonds" will just be thought of as tulpas like any other here, just with more fictional-work/possibly-metaphysical connotations - that's generally how we think of soulbonds here. If anyone harasses you, report their post, and if they do so in PM, block them. Just to make sure we don't have a repeat of last time. Sonic-based tulpas are rather uncommon here, possibly because they're so often harassed online?

Anyways, everyone should be chill here. I can NOT say the same for the IRC, and I can't speak at all for the discord servers. Avoid the IRC. And welcome to the forum.

If you are referring to MobianAngel then I am that person. I just haven't came back here in a very long time. But thanks for the welcome and advice. Smile I'm aware that the Sonic series in a whole is laughed upon and treated like the fall to mankind with all the memes and hate people give to fans. It does really pain me how others react to my relationship with Shadow and the other soulbonds I have but I definitely do not want to have a repeat from before - letting my anger get the best of me and leaving. So I'll make the most of what I have from the information on here for my personal gain and keep on the down-low and ignore foul messages and report any if it gets too ridiculous.

(Yesterday, 06:08 PM)Their Best Friend Wrote: Thank you. The wishes are mutual.

How have you yourself been?

I've been doing alright. Thanks Smile

My most active soulbonds currently:

ShadowTheFluffhog | JackTheRadiaution | Sonic.exe | Aero The Acro-Bat 
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 11:45 PM by MariaTheFictionkin. Edit Reason: Grammar fix... )
Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Website Find Reply
Tewi Offline
Amaranthine Rabbit
Registered

All Accounts Posts: 2,274

I had a feeling it might be you. And whether or not it was, I wanted to make sure the same thing didn't happen again. You left, but not just the IRC, assumedly due to harassment in PMs on the forum too. But outside of whoever the problem was with, the forum as a whole was still alright with you, so it was too bad you left anyways. We're not fans of people leaving the forum for drama reasons, rather everyone just get along.

Sonic as a franchise is alright with me. The fanbase is overwhelmingly younger children, and the games are occasionally infamously bad, but neither is always the case and otherwise it's a franchise like any other. And this is all assuming people care about what your soulbonds are in the first place - unless you really put it out there, it shouldn't be anyone else's problem. But I suppose with the names, the stigma is unavoidable entirely.

Anyways, said what I meant to. Hope you enjoy your time on the forum moreso this time around.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.
All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.
Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
(This post was last modified: 11 hours ago by Tewi.)
11 hours ago
Find Reply
MariaTheFictionkin Offline
Maria Robotnik
Registered

(11 hours ago)Tewi Wrote: I had a feeling it might be you. And whether or not it was, I wanted to make sure the same thing didn't happen again. You left, but not just the IRC, assumedly due to harassment in PMs on the forum too. But outside of whoever the problem was with, the forum as a whole was still alright with you, so it was too bad you left anyways. We're not fans of people leaving the forum for drama reasons, rather everyone just get along.

Sonic as a franchise is alright with me. The fanbase is overwhelmingly younger children, and the games are occasionally infamously bad, but neither is always the case and otherwise it's a franchise like any other. And this is all assuming people care about what your soulbonds are in the first place - unless you really put it out there, it shouldn't be anyone else's problem. But I suppose with the names, the stigma is unavoidable entirely.

Anyways, said what I meant to. Hope you enjoy your time on the forum moreso this time around.

Thanks again Smile

My most active soulbonds currently:

ShadowTheFluffhog | JackTheRadiaution | Sonic.exe | Aero The Acro-Bat 
10 hours ago
Website Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 24
All Accounts Posts: 1,723

Sonic is cool. There were a couple famously good games. Sonic 3, sonic on the game gear. Though, you didn't play it like a normal game, because sonic had a habit of running off the screen, and avoiding obstacles was impossible.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
5 hours ago
Find Reply